Partial (Circle Streak) Naked Plus Request

Jul 2, 2017
I read the rules, and I think I am able to make this request here, if not, I will remove it. I would like to see the game Naked Plus by Circle Streak translated. I am not sure why it hasn't been done yet, unless I just cannot find it, but the first game was done in only a few months. Is it impossible this time around, or not enough interest?

rontantes

Jan 2, 2018
For anyone unwilling to wait for the full translation, there is a partial translation here:

I just played through the whole game. You definitely lose some things, but the game is quite playable and enjoyable just with that patch.

The link just has the patch, so you would have to acquire the game by purchasing it or otherwise.

MrHentai98

Aug 14, 2017
someone can upload game with patch? it doesn't work :C

For anyone unwilling to wait for the full translation, there is a partial translation here:

I just played through the whole game. You definitely lose some things, but the game is quite playable and enjoyable just with that patch.

The link just has the patch, so you would have to acquire the game by purchasing it or otherwise.

ravensm

Sep 4, 2017
i finished a machine translation of this game if anyone is interested. I only ask because its a machine translation only but so far it seems understandable. some of the words go off the screen so there is some tweaking that is needed

Carion_Crow

Apr 10, 2018
i finished a machine translation of this game if anyone is interested. I only ask because its a machine translation only but so far it seems understandable. some of the words go off the screen so there is some tweaking that is needed
I'd take it. Im sure a few people would. But do keep working on it if word wraps a problem, this game deserves a translation.