Partial (Circle Streak) Naked Plus Request

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
commenting for updates :)
It's been almost 1 and a half years... seems the translator from the ULMF thread previously mentioned has stopped working on it - or is still working on it, and it must be a shitton of dialogue.
Either way, I would hope a group gets together to translate it (instead of waiting on a one-man job).

Reactions: Jinnxx

legendbone

Oct 3, 2018
Sorry to necro a thread but is there any news on the translation? If not can anyone post the latest patch here?

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
Sorry to necro a thread but is there any news on the translation? If not can anyone post the latest patch here?
I think this isn't considered as necro, these request go fowards with people pinging them form time to time in the hope that someone takes them, anyway if there were news I guess the'd be posted, lastest patch is the partial that is on ulmf, if you go in the first page of this thread you can get the game with the path already applyed thanks to rontantes

R4RED

Apr 21, 2018
+1

Hoping one day this would get a thread/trans. It's one of the... unique games I've seen that stood the test of time. And by that, I mean that it's one game that refuses to never disappear from most H-game searches I've encountered.
Side note: I know they posted that the creator is making another game, and released .

I'd like to make a thread on it...but it's not released yet and he has stopped production because of....current events, Since last March.

And I'm feeling happy since I found a few games along the way, Here are a set of Saves for NAKED PLUS with the Gallery Unlocked(Endings not Included, nor listed in the Gallery). I'm including a guide I've translated from the creator's ciel on how to unlock the gallery IF you don't wanna use my save file.

Or if you just want the guide:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

loosened

Dec 11, 2017
Soooo, is there any updates on the Naked Plus and Naked Extra translation? it's just, i can't really enjoy playing it if it isn't translated yet:(

Reactions: Armelle69