Circle tekua games

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I found it. Let me download it and see what I can do.
remove the space between nz and /file. The translation seems to be broken though. I keep getting loading errors
I couldn't download it, but when is like this is probably a fast but broken mtl.

HornyLee

Dec 12, 2021
I just see that the title/titlex also causes problems with Mtool. I wonder what is causing the error
Screenshot 2023-12-28 015817.png

Baltidouble

Apr 21, 2020
writing on here to know if someone made a functional mtl version. I can play the game on japanese but it's just too much trial and error.

Reactions: Kruger1

HornyLee

Dec 12, 2021
For anyone looking for an interim solution, Mtool has worked for me without any errors so far. it's just that the translation isn't that good.

Baltidouble

Apr 21, 2020
For anyone looking for an interim solution, Mtool has worked for me without any errors so far. it's just that the translation isn't that good.
how do I use it? never did it before. Dont really care for the translation as long as I can read what the items are and the choices and stuff

Baltidouble

Apr 21, 2020
Ayo, sorry for bothering you haha, but did your game got more laggy when you applied the translation? Animations tend to run at lower fps than the unstranslated version, do you know if there is any solution?

HornyLee

Dec 12, 2021
Ayo, sorry for bothering you haha, but did your game got more laggy when you applied the translation? Animations tend to run at lower fps than the unstranslated version, do you know if there is any solution?
everything is fine haha, it is running smoothly for me. It only lags when I use Shift or Ctrl to quickly skip.

Last edited:
Reactions: Baltidouble

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I read somewhere we can't link anything related mtool in this forum if I'm correct.
Just warning you.

Last edited:

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Here is .
6400 lines in common files is savage.
I thought it was a little game but there are lots and lots of lines to check, even for a rough mtl.
For any big errors as usual tell me and post the error.
For untraslated stuff I can't make any promises because the lines to not mess with are a lot.
If you don't have problems, except for the bad mtl ofc, have fun.

HornyLee

Dec 12, 2021
Here is .
I thought it was a little game but there are lots and lots of lines to check, even for a rough mtl.
For untraslated stuff I can't make any promises because the lines to not mess with are a lot.
And thank u hero

Reactions: xRoguex

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Here is .
Thank you so much for your work on translating this game!

Reactions: xRoguex

setsun0808

Feb 11, 2023
anyone know how to use the "white vial"?
You need to do the mission "Treasure deep within the ruins", read the stone plate at the beginning and the book in the treasure room. After that you only need to defat Mera in the 2nd stage and shake her off. An option to throw her the vial will appear.

Reactions: Baltidouble

Errende

Jun 8, 2018
Can't seem to run xRoguex's upload on Linux. Wine doesn't even open a window, and native nwjs pops up with Error Loading Extension: Failed to load extension from: /mnt/games/メルブレキトゥンズ. Required value 'name' is missing or invalid.

That's a simple fix. package.json in the root game folder had "name" blank (""). Set it to "aa" to match the one in www and it launched with nwjs. But wine still wouldn't work...

Last edited: