Circle tekua games

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I think its weird how they suddenly decided to start to make a new game. Should finish maybe with the other two first..? From the ci-en posts it looks like melty brave kittens has a lot of content. I will buy it if he releases a new version, if its shit then I dont think I will ever buy a sub from them again.
This sort of thing happen when devs have a lot of ideas and, after developing them, they realize they don't fit in the original game or they simpy want to put in a new game.
Even if they have multiple projects (3,5,100 whatever) they should've priorities.
I hope this is just a "We are creating this game too and it's like this" but still putting most of their effort in Succubus Tale since is the oldest WIP I believe.
We can only wait and see what and how they are cooking.

kiaaas

Jan 18, 2020
I think its weird how they suddenly decided to start to make a new game. Should finish maybe with the other two first..? From the ci-en posts it looks like melty brave kittens has a lot of content. I will buy it if he releases a new version, if its shit then I dont think I will ever buy a sub from them again.

Because game production has different stages. A game may be finished in some aspects (e.g. art), but is not finished in terms of story or gameplay, or testing.

Game development with multiple projects works only if you build a core and proceed to use develop your assets systematically.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

rainingdayss

Aug 21, 2022
I've been out of the loop for awhile with Tekua (Last game I played from them was Lilith in nightmare) and while I've followed them for years on Ci-En, can anyone clarify what Melty Brave and Succubus Tale are? I've been trying to find out if they're available on DLSITE or if anyone has any translated versions or what the games are like but It's a bit difficult for me to understand when Tekua's posts are mainly showcasing the bosses/enemies and with a free trial ofc (I recall trialing one that had a yellow dragon companion) and a paid version which I would assume is the most updated release version as they develop it?

JIMPICKEN

Feb 13, 2023
anyone got a list of Translated Animated games? by circle tekua? i know of lilith in night mare and alstoreira in captivity i think its called. or is that all? would be appreciated thanks

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
I've been out of the loop for awhile with Tekua (Last game I played from them was Lilith in nightmare) and while I've followed them for years on Ci-En, can anyone clarify what Melty Brave and Succubus Tale are? I've been trying to find out if they're available on DLSITE or if anyone has any translated versions or what the games are like but It's a bit difficult for me to understand when Tekua's posts are mainly showcasing the bosses/enemies and with a free trial ofc (I recall trialing one that had a yellow dragon companion) and a paid version which I would assume is the most updated release version as they develop it?
there not on dlsite for now since there demos on ci-en dont know much about melty brave but succubus tale is like there other games like succubus tamer you know the game were you lose and the enemies have sexy times with you and also your teammate do the same thing at night level drain stuff, succubus tale is the game im looking too the most

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
Because game production has different stages. A game may be finished in some aspects (e.g. art), but is not finished in terms of story or gameplay, or testing.

Game development with multiple projects works only if you build a core and proceed to use develop your assets systematically.
He literally created a new game with new story, gameplay and art + animations. So these "stages" are not the problem.

I remember now that the new game is supposed to be a prequel. So maybe thats why he wants to finish that game first and then focus on the other two projects again.

anyone got a list of Translated Animated games? by circle tekua? i know of lilith in night mare and alstoreira in captivity i think its called. or is that all? would be appreciated thanks

hahaha dudeee its literally the first post on this thread!

Ive uploaded both games (untranslated) here, you can try them out. They are not on dlsite because you only release finished games on there. So yeah, theyre both in progress and has the same gameplay like lilith. Theres even a third game, melbre kittens. I cant really explain you the story because of MTL.

JIMPICKEN

Feb 13, 2023
got it. so far inly Lilith in night mare and asitomeria or however it spelled only animated. i always perfered animated hentai games.

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
so there are 2 games in production right now?
melty brave and succubus tale
Of the two, which one will be released soon?
I follow the creator at CI-EN and played the melty brave demo
So will Melty Brave come out first?
I'm confused

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I'm confused
Usually when a game has a version close to 1 it should be the one closest to release.
So Succubus Tail should be the next, but are months since the dev has published a post about it.
There is Melty Brave Kittens too by the way.
I hope the next post will be something about Succubus Tail development.

kiaaas

Jan 18, 2020
I'm confused
There are 3 games in production atm.
Succubuss Tail 0.76
Melbre or Mabel 0.26
Melty brave kittens 0.1

Last edited:

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
There are 3 games in production atm.
Succubuss Tail 0.76
Melbre or Mabel 0.26
Melty brave kittens 0.1
So what game does this belong to (the free one)?
It's confusing seeing as there are so many things in CI-EN.

rainingdayss

Aug 21, 2022
He literally created a new game with new story, gameplay and art + animations. So these "stages" are not the problem.

I remember now that the new game is supposed to be a prequel. So maybe thats why he wants to finish that game first and then focus on the other two projects again.

hahaha dudeee its literally the first post on this thread!

Ive uploaded both games (untranslated) here, you can try them out. They are not on dlsite because you only release finished games on there. So yeah, theyre both in progress and has the same gameplay like lilith. Theres even a third game, melbre kittens. I cant really explain you the story because of MTL.
Can you link where you posted them? Checked your postings in this thread and can't find it D:

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
Can you link where you posted them? Checked your postings in this thread and can't find it D:
Alright I was too horny and have nothing to do, here are all the games (I think, please tell me if I missed one).
It also seems like I only have access to the August / September(not sure) release. Cant download the mini-game from January.

Anyways here are the links:

Shalbat! Summer! (minigame):

Charlotte Battle! Summer~! (minigame):

Lol I just realized that is in korean XD, its the same game as Shalbat! SUmmer!.

Succubus Tail Advance Test ver0.74:

Melty Brave ver0.26:

Note: They are all untranslated. Use Winrar to extract it with japanese encoding, then use MTool to translate. If you dont want to use Mtool and rather play in japanese, you need to open the game with locale emulator set to japanese.

Edit: Theres also a korean version of Succubus Tail, if there is someone interested in that version, I can upload it too..
found the post on page 7

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
looks like melty brave kittens will be the first game to come out there latest blog post says its almost done, they said it should come out within the year google translate so very soon since next year is only week away

• Thinking Face