Circle tekua games

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
After playing the new game I don't see this as a negative at all! Although I do question the time efficiency of making two games set in the same universe concurrently. I feel as if they should've just put the effort into finishing Melty Brave first, but maybe they were lacking in inspiration.
I agree for the lack of the efficiency.
In comparison to other games these 2 games had a really slow update releases and we have to see a melty update in at least half a year, but maybe is even more than that.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
New post
This is the same reference posted here
Translated September ci-en post:
I hope next it'll be an actual game update, but I suppose the next update will come at the end of the month since the last ci-en update was a week ago... or at least this is what I hope.

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
This is the same reference posted here

I hope next it'll be an actual game update, but I suppose the next update will come at the end of the month since the last ci-en update was a week ago... or at least this is what I hope.
I dont think there will be any updates this month. Seems like the devs poured all their resources for this month to make the cat game trial.

bureaucrat1

Jul 25, 2020
Of course! There was also the Time Loop one that was a bit ago, I feel like I have seen it shared somewhere but I can't find it now so I'll upload it too :alien:

Never actually uploaded something in this manner before so bear with me a bit o_O

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
use mtool
I totally agree if mtool users are actually patreons.
But for free users, Bing is the worst I've seen...and is the only option available.

After saying that, if the games are short so it's probably not worth a mtl.
I'll let you people decide if you want them translated or not.
I can do it, but I'm busy these days and it won't be ready anytime soon probably.

Oibò

Feb 26, 2019
But for free users, Bing is the worst I've seen...and is the only option available.

I can do it, but I'm busy these days and it won't be ready anytime soon probably.
I would like to have the mlt thank you very much, don't worry don't be in a hurry, I can wait even a month, I have no problem with waiting

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021

yes Bing is very bad, I agree with you.But it is the quickest way to play a game and after you play some MTL games, you kinda start understand the horrible bing english. I wouldnt use free mtool for games like Shrift, thats definitely not worth it.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
succubus tail is there next big game right its also the one im looking forward too, since i dont know what type of game melty brave is since each time the demo is free the game says there like over 13 scenes but there like only one enemy you fight