Circle tekua games

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
and mtled.
I did a fast run on both and I found no errors.
If there is something tell me and I'll see if I can fix it.
If the game runs smoothly enjoy it :whistle:

Fallieo

Jun 27, 2019
and mtled.
I did a fast run on both and I found no errors.
If there is something tell me and I'll see if I can fix it.
If the game runs smoothly enjoy it :whistle:
So, i try the Succu BattLOOP on the mobile emulator and... Screenshot_20231029-052421_MaldiVes.jpg

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
So, i try the Succu BattLOOP on the mobile emulator and... View attachment 3042417
Works fine on my pc. Have you tried the original one if it works fine?
From the error it seems it fails to load a PNG.
This error basically says that there isn't that file, so I'm sure this is not related to the translation and the file is present in the game I shared.
I don't know how works playing on mobile emulator, but check if you have everything in order to play.
The file in the error log is in: (your game folder)>www>img>tilesets and is the third to last.

Oct 9, 2020
Correct, Melty Brave is a side game.
There will be some recurring characters though, I think.

EDIT: There were.

Last edited:

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
anyone have this file?
There's nothing to find, for some reason the dev included a shortcut to the exe as it appeared on his host computer, which simply leads nowhere on other peoples' pc's. Just delete the shortcut and make your own for the exe deeper in the folders.

apep0

Apr 13, 2020
There's nothing to find, for some reason the dev included a shortcut to the exe as it appeared on his host computer, which simply leads nowhere on other peoples' pc's. Just delete the shortcut and make your own for the exe deeper in the folders.
I think they mean the entire demo. The link they were quoting is dead.

Reactions: xRoguex

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
So no Melty Brave Kittens... :(
I think its weird how they suddenly decided to start to make a new game. Should finish maybe with the other two first..? From the ci-en posts it looks like melty brave kittens has a lot of content. I will buy it if he releases a new version, if its shit then I dont think I will ever buy a sub from them again.

Onyxzz

Jul 21, 2018
I think its weird how they suddenly decided to start to make a new game. Should finish maybe with the other two first..? From the ci-en posts it looks like melty brave kittens has a lot of content. I will buy it if he releases a new version, if its shit then I dont think I will ever buy a sub from them again.
Exactly what I was wondering, why do they continue on 3 projects at a time? At least they're showing progress, unlike a lot of other creators.