Circle tekua games

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I wanted to do it anyways, they are one of the best devs (in my opinion) right now. Just need to figure out how to pay and create an account. Gonna buy it when v.075 is out.
For the battlefuck genre yes.
This is the only one afaik who keep updates going and finish his/their games with acceptable timing and with good quality.
With other devs you usually wait more for a completed game.
If there is someone who can tell me otherwise I would be really glad to know if other BF devs good like this one or even better exist. :sneaky:

ZettaiZero

Oct 21, 2017
I wanted to do it anyways, they are one of the best devs (in my opinion) right now. Just need to figure out how to pay and create an account. Gonna buy it when v.075 is out.
you need a dlsite account then you can just pay directly on their cien site btw you wont be able to gain this side story if you only plan to buy the v 0.75

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
you need a dlsite account then you can just pay directly on their cien site btw you wont be able to gain this side story if you only plan to buy the v 0.75
no the sidestory will always be there to download, same as everything previously they released on ci-en. I just need the 1000yen subscription.

Edit: Yes youre right, just checked it.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
Alright I was too horny and have nothing to do, here are all the games (I think, please tell me if I missed one).
It also seems like I only have access to the August / September(not sure) release. Cant download the mini-game from January.

Anyways here are the links:

Shalbat! Summer! (minigame):

Charlotte Battle! Summer~! (minigame):

Lol I just realized that is in korean XD, its the same game as Shalbat! SUmmer!.

Succubus Tail Advance Test ver0.74:

Melty Brave ver0.26:

Note: They are all untranslated. Use Winrar to extract it with japanese encoding, then use MTool to translate. If you dont want to use Mtool and rather play in japanese, you need to open the game with locale emulator set to japanese.

Edit: Theres also a korean version of Succubus Tail, if there is someone interested in that version, I can upload it too..

Last edited:

kiaaas

Jan 18, 2020
For the battlefuck genre yes.
This is the only one afaik who keep updates going and finish his/their games with acceptable timing and with good quality.
With other devs you usually wait more for a completed game.
If there is someone who can tell me otherwise I would be really glad to know if other BF devs good like this one or even better exist. :sneaky:
Apple Rooftop and Sweet Rasberry are als very good and release content in a timely manner.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Apple Rooftop and Sweet Rasberry are als very good and release content in a timely manner.
I know Apple Rooftop for monmosu. Not a bad game but in the past few years he did 2-3 updates in a year.
About Sweet Rasberry I have a huge problem...I totally dislike shotas and femboys, but that's me.

May 8, 2022
Alright I was too horny and have nothing to do, here are all the games (I think, please tell me if I missed one).
It also seems like I only have access to the August / September(not sure) release. Cant download the mini-game from January.

Anyways here are the links:

Shalbat! Summer! (minigame):

Charlotte Battle! Summer~! (minigame):

Lol I just realized that is in korean XD, its the same game as Shalbat! SUmmer!.

Succubus Tail Advance Test ver0.74:

Melty Brave ver0.26:

Note: They are all untranslated. Use Winrar to extract it with japanese encoding, then use MTool to translate. If you dont want to use Mtool and rather play in japanese, you need to open the game with locale emulator set to japanese.

Edit: Theres also a korean version of Succubus Tail, if there is someone interested in that version, I can upload it too..
Thank you so much!!
Is there any chance you could snatch up the other small side stories while you've got the sub? Been dying to get them for so long.

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
Thank you so much!!
Is there any chance you could snatch up the other small side stories while you've got the sub? Been dying to get them for so long.

nope, its only valid or august. Need to buy the other months seperately (4usd each I think, not worth it for 3cgs)

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
Translated September ci-en post:

Code:
Notice

The story of the succubus tale is going to be quite long, so I'm thinking about making it into parts.
It looks like it's going to take a while, so I'm planning to release a game based on the story of Melbre's world before the end of this year. (`・ω・´)ゞ

Melty Brave Kittens

This is a story about twin beastmen who do their best as mere adventurers in a world where there are heroes and demon lords.

Lewisham Catfield (male protagonist)

The twin boys of the prestigious Catfield family of beastmen.
He hates losing and is a bit logical. He's naughty.
A genius with outstanding magical power and combat sense.

Wandsworth-Catfield (female protagonist)

The Catfield family's twin girls.
She's a hottie. She is spoiled and a bit naive.
She is a born futanari when it comes to female protagonists.
She has a gifted education and her magic and combat skills are better than that of an average adventurer.

Game system

It's basically a colorful action RPG.
(It's like the Chocole & Beluche match and the Maxa match!)

You will fight using a ``secret art of summoning hands'' passed down by the Catfield family called ``Cat Borrower''.
It's like fighting as a party of the main character + right hand + left hand!
(It also has an easy mode for those who are not good at action.)
It's not a sex battle because it's a story about the Melble world.

I thought it would be released during the summer, but it was delayed due to various reasons! (Mainly for health reasons...)

At the current level of completion
・Illustration, animation 100% (completed)
・Basic system 50%
・Scenario 20%
I feel said.

• Sad
Reactions: llat-2

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Translated September ci-en post:

Code:
Notice

The story of the succubus tale is going to be quite long, so I'm thinking about making it into parts.
It looks like it's going to take a while, so I'm planning to release a game based on the story of Melbre's world before the end of this year. (`・ω・´)ゞ

Melty Brave Kittens

This is a story about twin beastmen who do their best as mere adventurers in a world where there are heroes and demon lords.

Lewisham Catfield (male protagonist)

The twin boys of the prestigious Catfield family of beastmen.
He hates losing and is a bit logical. He's naughty.
A genius with outstanding magical power and combat sense.

Wandsworth-Catfield (female protagonist)

The Catfield family's twin girls.
She's a hottie. She is spoiled and a bit naive.
She is a born futanari when it comes to female protagonists.
She has a gifted education and her magic and combat skills are better than that of an average adventurer.

Game system

It's basically a colorful action RPG.
(It's like the Chocole & Beluche match and the Maxa match!)

You will fight using a ``secret art of summoning hands'' passed down by the Catfield family called ``Cat Borrower''.
It's like fighting as a party of the main character + right hand + left hand!
(It also has an easy mode for those who are not good at action.)
It's not a sex battle because it's a story about the Melble world.

I thought it would be released during the summer, but it was delayed due to various reasons! (Mainly for health reasons...)

At the current level of completion
・Illustration, animation 100% (completed)
・Basic system 50%
・Scenario 20%
I feel said.
Yep, I read it this morning. Let's say isn't a negative post, because he said he has so many things to put in succubus tale that makes him too busy basically.
Better a long and good game instead of a rushed one with bug fixes every week.

Oct 9, 2020
Yep, I read it this morning. Let's say isn't a negative post, because he said he has so many things to put in succubus tale that makes him too busy basically.
Better a long and good game instead of a rushed one with bug fixes every week.
After playing the new game I don't see this as a negative at all! Although I do question the time efficiency of making two games set in the same universe concurrently. I feel as if they should've just put the effort into finishing Melty Brave first, but maybe they were lacking in inspiration.

Last edited:
Reactions: xRoguex