Circle tekua games

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
hello! is it me or this game has no sounds, I had the issue with playing 0.70 that had no sound but the older version i played had sound.

if theres sound, how do i fix that or what could be the cause?
The game has sounds, check your audio settings or volume mixer and see if the program is outputting anything, it may be muted or playing through a different device.

May 3, 2023

Try if all works fine because I only did a few tries.
There is the same poetry.
Remember to export your save files from the older version into the game
i played from start till the end , there is only one error dont translated thing, its a npc in the last area , everytime when talk to him then game crash. but all other things works fine :)

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
pls someone drop melty brave 0.26
If you're not a subscriber but you are a follower, you can download the trial version (if you haven't tried it of course).
It's present in every post I've seen so far from the dev.

NotLynx

Jun 27, 2021
Here full version of melty brave i played it on joiplay and i don't know if it will work on pc + i don't checked it on viruses

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Don't checked on viruses
No viruses detected, but data error files present.
I'll see if I can get the completed 0.26 with an english translation without problems but this game is not in a good shape for a random MTL.
They have mixed fixed variables with dialogues and of course they aren't in english.
I'll see if it's something I can fix fast.

EDIT: this is a fast fix. I tried it for 10 minutes and no errors were present. Drag and drop the extracted files in the data folder of your game.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
I'll see if I can get the completed 0.26 with an english translation without problems but this game is not in a good shape for a random MTL.
They have mixed fixed variables with dialogues and of course they aren't in english.

EDIT: this is a fast fix. I tried it for 10 minutes and no errors were present. Drag and drop the extracted files in the data folder of your game.
I will try it out and report back if I encounter an any errors

Reactions: xRoguex

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021

the game doesnt open open for me, even wtihout your translation.

Edit: Weird, the translated version works for me.
Edit 2: Replacing the fully translated version with our your translation seems to work. NVM lol. You cant play both version at all, we need a clean japanese version without all the files messed up.

Last edited: