Circle tekua games

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Attack on Lilith was a microgame/stand-alone downloadable battle the devs released a while ago where you had a sex battle against a giant Lilith I believe. There's a link for it floating around somewhere on here I think.
That sounds like a fun game. I hope someone posts a link to it below

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Update:

Not a real update.
I saw that but it says only there will be an update for melty brave kittens and more or less how much they will add into it.
I expected something more significant honestly.

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
seems like nothing works on ci-en and dlsite, what a hopeless site, ofc im going to continue pirating if basic payment options dont work.
To use international cards on dlsite you have to buy DLPoints through DLPay using either credit card or paypal.

They'll email you a purchase link and you pay for it through the link. You'll then get a code you can redeem on dlsite for points.

1 pt = 1 yen, you can then use the points on ci-en or the store. Since it's adjusted for the value of the yen you can get 2k pts for like $13 USD.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

SooperKrampus

Dec 19, 2018
To use international cards on dlsite you have to buy DLPoints through DLPay using either credit card or paypal.

They'll email you a purchase link and you pay for it through the link. You'll then get a code you can redeem on dlsite for points.

1 pt = 1 yen, you can then use the points on ci-en or the store. Since it's adjusted for the value of the yen you can get 2k pts for like $13 USD.
Unfortunately they don't take paypal anymore

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021

Yep they don't. I know for sure because I tried 2-3 months ago to buy a game and I couldn't buy any points.
So right now I have about 100 points... my last points... and I can't increase them anymore...

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Not bitcoin but they do take BitCash.

edit: idk if that means they do take bitcoin through BitCash but maybe
Bitcash sounds like a payment processor for Bitchoin so they probably do. I am going to start learning to use it so I can get away from the Visa and Mastercard bullshit.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xRoguex

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Yep they don't. I know for sure because I tried 2-3 months ago to buy a game and I couldn't buy any points.
So right now I have about 100 points... my last points... and I can't increase them anymore...
Alright looking at my history it looks like last time I bought points I had to buy it off Tokyo Otaku Mode . Kind of annoying and it took like 24 hours for the code to be available, but it worked.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Alright looking at my history it looks like last time I bought points I had to buy it off Tokyo Otaku Mode . Kind of annoying and it took like 24 hours for the code to be available, but it worked.
Someone told me about that site as the last standing way to buy DL points with paypal...
But they didn't recommend it.

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Someone told me about that site as the last standing way to buy DL points with paypal...
But they didn't recommend it.
Yeah I mean the rates are shit, you could get 2k points off dlsite direct for $13 usd but ToM charges the full $20. But other than paying with bitcoin or having a japanese card, you're kind of out of options now. They're also the only way to get ToraCOIN for Fantia subs too.

• Sad