Others Circus Baby's Nightclub [v0.3.2.1] [MyDumbName]

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

cox123

Aug 24, 2019
Is there supposed to be a call from "Mr.P" I've played the first 2 nights and haven't heard anything

Supershadow30

Jan 5, 2020
Man I barely managed to beat Night 2, I really wish plush babies had a better cue than a slight flicker on your camera HUD... They sap doors so fast, half my losses are because I didn't notice they were there. (The other half is a puppet skill issue)

Last edited:

Eepy Poss

Jul 6, 2017
Man I barely managed to beat Night 2, I really wish plush babies had a better cue than a slight flicker on your camera HUD... They sap doors so fast, half my losses are because I didn't notice they were there. (The other half is a puppet skill issue)
Genuinely all you need to do is look to the left, S to open cam and wind the music box, maybe check foxy's progress if you want and then swap back to puppet's cam, close cam, look right, look left, repeat forever. I suggest looking left cause I genuinely don't know if toy bonnie has a sound cue or if its just that quiet that I never register it so I default to looking left to check. A quick sweep right to left will catch any plush babies and everything else can be done with sound cues. Sometimes when I hear chica giggle I don't even look to the right, I just close cam, press D, and then go back to what I was in the middle of doing until I hear the bonk.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CircusBabysNightclub-0.3.2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bruh12333

Jun 5, 2023
after putting the save in the save folder the game launches,chrashes and sends me to the dev patreon
I haven't experienced this personally, give the new 100% save a try and see if it works
considering the developer laugh reacted to your comment id say he did it on purpose to drive traffic to his page.
I'd think the same but he closed down his patreon so its unlikely (unless if he's trolling)

• Hey there
Reactions: MyDumbNameDev

Kurt035

Mar 19, 2019
whatever this 'the factory' night is is garbage JESUS fucking CHRIST is it annoying to the point of fucking screaming please for the love of god slow down the power consumption it is insane

Reactions: Bruh12333

MyDumbNameDev

May 9, 2024
whatever this 'the factory' night is is garbage JESUS fucking CHRIST is it annoying to the point of fucking screaming please for the love of god slow down the power consumption it is insane
it's always funny to see people complain about the factory. (you just have a skill issue)

• Sad
Reactions: Justle

Justle

Feb 6, 2022
yeah the timing is pretty tight, its frustrating as shit when you fail factory, anyway, it comes down to strategy, and someone posted their strat near the bottom on page 4, probably works, mine is pretty similar, it sucks having to start all over when youre on the last task, would be nice if it had a checkpoint near the start so you dont have to go to the very beginning, but i doubt that considering...

it's always funny to see people complain about the factory. (you just have a skill issue)

Kagoon

Sep 23, 2018
Maybe I am missing something but when I downloaded the game from the creator's Ich.io page it gives 0.3.2.2. But the downloads here will list the file as 0.3.2.1 but the file inside the ZIP file will list 0.3.3.1.

And the save file that is listed on the first page is a .res file but the save file in the AppData\Roaming\Circus Baby's Nightclub shows up as a .tres file.

So consider me a little confused as to how there are so many things off here.

MyDumbNameDev

May 9, 2024
Maybe I am missing something but when I downloaded the game from the creator's Ich.io page it gives 0.3.2.2. But the downloads here will list the file as 0.3.2.1 but the file inside the ZIP file will list 0.3.3.1.

And the save file that is listed on the first page is a .res file but the save file in the AppData\Roaming\Circus Baby's Nightclub shows up as a .tres file.

So consider me a little confused as to how there are so many things off here.
Hey, this was a fuck up on my own part, and I'll be putting out a silent patch on the official game's page in a couple hours

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes