4.40 star(s) 23 Votes
Dec 9, 2020
Pretty great first release. Story is interesting. MC is not a whiney beta, although you could play him that way if you wanted to. The animations are great. The girls look great and looks like there's going to be a lot of them. Looking forward to more.

Reactions: Sabirow

Lycant

Aug 10, 2020
Dude are you kidding me with this game?? What an awesome first release this looks better than like 98% of the games out there, great job to the creator, will definitely be keeping an eye out for future releases

Valentine.

Uploader
Feb 7, 2022
Amazing first release, the graphics look really good and the animations are really nice too (my laptop was about to explode). The story seems interesting (although I'm getting Once in a Lifetime vibes) it has lots of potential. I would only recommend checking the dialogues better, but overall it is really nice. Good luck dev!

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I've played v0.1 and it is really a solid, polished well-made Ren'Py based game especially for a first release. The UI and presentation are really good and gives the professional outlook/look n feel to it. Kudos, well done Sabirow.

The Honey Select visuals are top tier IMO, it is as if the images 'pops-out'.
The girls are cute and hawt.
The lewds are hawt.
For some scenes inside MC house, 'movies' or animated images were used instead of static images which gives the impression of a first person RPG game, where the MC actually moves around in the house. This is really cool.
Good musics and sounds. The 'basic' moans during the sex scene is a nice touch.
Loading animation, main menu, side menus are beautifully customized and styled.
The story is a blend of many themes: student life, mystery, sci-fi, horror/jumpscare, supernatural ( more on the story in the spoiler below ). At the moment, it is too early and not much can be said about the story.
I think the choices will also have impact further down the lane. At the moment, choices immediately gives variations to the scenes, and losing is not necessarily a bad choice;).
Well-made QTE minigame.
The animations is quite computing resource heavy ( relative to other Ren'Py adult games I play ), I had to close all other applications and just run this game to get smooth gameplay experience.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for the share. All the best, Sabirow. Cheers.

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
Could it be that this dev is unaware that incest or stepcest is the same thing for the patreon, that is, if he is so worried about the patreon I suggest that he remove the incest medium from the game, leaving only the patreon friendly tags

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Great but impossible to play smooth with some computer, and I really don't care if the sweet May is the sis or the step sis seriously...

Reactions: D1bacle

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Man why do all these recent games with potential always go the magic cum route/borderline mind control with sextra steps.... the writing overall isnt "bad" and the use of videos instead of renders feels like like a "step forward" in a lot of ways but as soon you involve mind altering cum all sexual tension is removed (ie just sneak cum into (any) girls drink you are already peeking on your younger stepsister/going to illegal brothels you are asking random people in the street about you arent a "good guy")

Edit: The alternative is either of two prostitutes you are forced to be with goes further than they need to and that they implied at the start (ignore the fact that the heart eyes ONLY appear after they ingest the cum not when they get a facial/it on their hands) which would really up the wish fulfillment factor

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Made a Mod with choice recommendations ("WT") and gallery unlock + some more game settings

==============================
Jan. 28, 2024
Updated the Mod for the new game version v0.2
==============================

Download Mod v0.2 (~2MB)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.2 (~600MB)
-

Ingame pics of the Mod:
CityDevil_01.jpg CityDevil_02.jpg CityDevil_03.jpg CityDevil_04.jpg CityDevil_05.jpg

Last edited:

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Man why do all these recent games with potential always go the magic cum route/borderline mind control with sextra steps.... the writing overall isnt "bad" and the use of videos instead of renders feels like like a "step forward" in a lot of ways but as soon you involve mind altering cum all sexual tension is removed (ie just sneak cum into (any) girls drink you are already peeking on your younger stepsister/going to illegal brothels you are asking random people in the street about you arent a "good guy")

Edit: The alternative is either of two prostitutes you are forced to be with goes further than they need to and that they implied at the start (ignore the fact that the heart eyes ONLY appear after they ingest the cum not when they get a facial/it on their hands) which would really up the wish fulfillment factor
Do I get it right, it's a mind control game where you can subdue to your will without any effort?
If so, I'll skip that shit.

• Angry
Reactions: acondo

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Do I get it right, it's a mind control game where you can subdue to your will without any effort?
If so, I'll skip that shit.
No.....but maybe kinda?

There is "hints" that something deeper is going on and some of the girls in the relationship section have weird ears (kitsune/elf), also your dad is dead and people arent being honest about how he died so magic and mythical creatures are 100% confirmed anyway

I dont know what happens after because like I said at "best" its magic cum asspull writing and at worst its showing that this is just going to be another game where you have all the exact same interactions every game invovling a school or "incest" has been doing for decades at this point.

The use of videos is cool but it doesnt make up for paying/waiting for year(s) just to see tropes (in motion now!)

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
No.....but maybe kinda?

There is "hints" that something deeper is going on and some of the girls in the relationship section have weird ears (kitsune/elf), also your dad is dead and people arent being honest about how he died so magic and mythical creatures are 100% confirmed anyway

I dont know what happens after because like I said at "best" its magic cum asspull writing and at worst its showing that this is just going to be another game where you have all the exact same interactions every game invovling a school or "incest" has been doing for decades at this point.

The use of videos is cool but it doesnt make up for paying/waiting for year(s) just to see tropes (in motion now!)
Thank you for the detailed answer. I guess I'll give it a try to see myself. Honestly, I just didn't have any high expectations for this game. Apart from the graphics, nothing really stands out. The premise is written in the same way as in all the other "mystery" type games I saw here. Nothing new, in short. I'll be glad to be wrong.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
then for some reason they decide to eat some of your cum only for their eyes to instantly have hearts in them (think hentai trope) and they both instantly decide to fuck you (again no choice)
You have choices when it comes to penetrative sex after the blowjob/handjob for both girls, you can pick Exit ( bottom middle choice ) which the MC will not engage in vaginal sex, or pick one or both sexual positions.

Apr 2, 2021
Holy cow this might be the best 0.1 of any game I have ever played on this site. Is this really the dev's first project? I am genuinely surprised.

Render quality is beyond average HS2, and the quality of those animations! Best use of camera and best use of first person POV in any game I've experienced, almost a mini movie on its own.

Dialogue and writings still need a bit of polish, especially some redundant, superfluous, trivial sentences and monologue that burden the fluidity of the story-flow. Reduce those and we have an almost perfect first release here, really really impressive.

Hope this get consistent update and not get abandoned like many cases we witnessed in the pass. All the best, dev!

D1bacle

Mar 3, 2021
this game have a lot of obvious potential, but there is one big problem: the MC is pathetic. you can mostly avoid that, but one big pathetic thing is unavoidable, and there is a plethora of other minor issues(which is very common).

I don't get why almost no MCs that ain't pathetic.
the hell are you on about?

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes