VN Ren'Py City Lights Love Bites [v0.1.4.2] [NaughtyOba]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Ok, so not a bad game, but some issues to point out.
This is a perfect example of AI-generated dialogue mixed with mostly foreign Dev-written dialogue.
The hollow soullessness of AI mixed with the poor translation of "normal" text. :sick:

How about Rosevale instead of Roshvale?

I doubt the dev will make an appearance here.

Last edited:

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
The cringe level on this one is above 9000
You know it's going to be some cringe shit when the previews show nothing but the guy's dick, blowjobs and handjobs. Meanwhile, they won't show any woman's pussy for those of us who care more about if they've got hair on them or not.

Reactions: Greebz

DKft

Apr 4, 2022
Nice renders, smooth animations and appealing model designs. Will follow this. Keep it up dev!

pheno

Aug 4, 2017
Amazing first impression! A first release (At least on here) with content, high quality models and even decent animations. Well done!

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
when they start talking money before they even get started, that is when I don't even download, because they are just in it for the money.
nothing wrong in wanting to get paid, but you have to create a product that people want first and show that you are reliable enough to complete it.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
when they start talking money before they even get started, that is when I don't even download, because they are just in it for the money.
nothing wrong in wanting to get paid, but you have to create a product that people want first and show that you are reliable enough to complete it.
The irony is so think here on F95. :cautious:

Member won't download the game on a pirate site because the dev is asking to be compensated for his work.
The same member would be pissed if his work was stolen. :(
I'm sure the member downloaded the game anyway.:ROFLMAO:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
City Lights Love Bites [v0.1.4] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 194mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes