Cheat Mod Ren'Py City of Broken Dreamers Cheatmod [Universal]

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Greetings 0x52

Thank you so much for the mod + your universal 0x52 mod - which I enjoy with more or less every Ren'py game I try.

In regards to the multiple versions of a scene, are there a way to unlock the full scene via this mod? or via your universal mod?
-- See the last line, nr 2 and 3, they only show 1 out of 3 correction marks.

I used Scrappy's mod to unlock scenes previously, but if your mod can grab and unlock it all then soo much better :-D

Have a great day.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll look into this.

It's not working on chapter 13
What exactly isn't working? It's working fine here.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Greetings 0x52

Thank you so much for the mod + your universal 0x52 mod - which I enjoy with more or less every Ren'py game I try.

In regards to the multiple versions of a scene, are there a way to unlock the full scene via this mod? or via your universal mod?
-- See the last line, nr 2 and 3, they only show 1 out of 3 correction marks.

I used Scrappy's mod to unlock scenes previously, but if your mod can grab and unlock it all then soo much better :-D

Have a great day.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've just update the mod. I will now also enable all the options/checkmarks for replayable scenes.
When you've already unlocked the scenes you may have to lock and unlock them again to get all options.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
doesnt work nothing happens, am i missing something
When you start a new game or load a save there should be a "cheats" button in the right bottom of the screen.
If it's not there, make sure you've put the .rpa file in the correct folder