• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Depraved Awakening has been approved for steam release! When I got the email stating that, I was at work and I seriously almost crapped my pants. Even if i had to walk home with a brown stain in my pants it would have been worth it :p...
I guess that would've been considered a "steam release" as well :giggle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Last News Update: Congrats Philly for the Depraved Awakening release on Steam ....

Unlocked

So these last couple weeks have been busy! Really busy.
First let's go over the progress of the game. Currently sitting around 650 renders and 28 animations. There are a couple of those I am going to fix up a bit. Just some things on them I am not happy with. I also went back and fixed up a few renders as well. In the next few days my plan of attack is a ton of writing. That, I have fallen a bit behind on. But, that is due to what is below.
Depraved Awakening has been approved for steam release! When I got the email stating that, I was at work and I seriously almost crapped my pants. Even if i had to walk home with a brown stain in my pants it would have been worth it :p. This was a great deal of work, but besides more testing it is ready. The game will feature achievements and I'm going to look into other aspects of it such as cards. I am not super familiar with items in steam outside of the games themselves and achievements, so I am open to suggestions.
Here is a link to the store page:
Release is planned for August 30th, I cut it close because I did not realize it has to be set to coming soon for at least 2 weeks so I did that last night, hopefully that is enough. When it releases, I have to do a few things on this front due to steams policies. I will be offering DA on steam for $10, due to that, Steam requires that it is not undercut here, so DA will be set here for $10 and up on that date. So if you haven't played it yet now is the time to grab it.
Now I am going to finish my morning coffee ritual then start writing while this animation finishes up.
As always stay awesome guys!
Philly
Congratulations Philly_Games , your success as an adult game creator is well deserved (also I need that update right now, I NEED to meet Gloria!!!:love:).

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
Dont listen to the man,He really crap his pants on his way home :LOL: .anyway congrats philly on steam.DA deserves that and you.

• Haha
Reactions: TheFinder

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
Congrats for your steam release ... your release on/of steam ... well you see what I mean You deserve it !
And as usual, stay awesome guy ! ;)

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
With that talent and the huge amount of work you did, that success is well deserved.
387719_tenor.gif
Agree with your statement, congrats to Philly. Now the real reason for my reply...

Christ on a pony! That is an embarrassing convulsion by Leo. I'm sure some will say "that's pretty good" or "for a White guy it's good"... White, black, brown, etc.; No man should move in such a manner... Now that guy on the far left? Yeah, the one that's pumpin' air... he's got some real moves :LOL: The only move that matters, the Love Thrust :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: TheFinder

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
Agree with your statement, congrats to Philly. Now the real reason for my reply...

Christ on a pony! That is an embarrassing convulsion by Leo. I'm sure some will say "that's pretty good" or "for a White guy it's good"... White, black, brown, etc.; No man should move in such a manner... Now that guy on the far left? Yeah, the one that's pumpin' air... he's got some real moves :LOL: The only move that matters, the Love Thrust :giggle:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Last News Update: Congrats Philly for the Depraved Awakening release on Steam ....

Unlocked

So these last couple weeks have been busy! Really busy.
First let's go over the progress of the game. Currently sitting around 650 renders and 28 animations. There are a couple of those I am going to fix up a bit. Just some things on them I am not happy with. I also went back and fixed up a few renders as well. In the next few days my plan of attack is a ton of writing. That, I have fallen a bit behind on. But, that is due to what is below.
Depraved Awakening has been approved for steam release! When I got the email stating that, I was at work and I seriously almost crapped my pants. Even if i had to walk home with a brown stain in my pants it would have been worth it :p. This was a great deal of work, but besides more testing it is ready. The game will feature achievements and I'm going to look into other aspects of it such as cards. I am not super familiar with items in steam outside of the games themselves and achievements, so I am open to suggestions.
Here is a link to the store page:
Release is planned for August 30th, I cut it close because I did not realize it has to be set to coming soon for at least 2 weeks so I did that last night, hopefully that is enough. When it releases, I have to do a few things on this front due to steams policies. I will be offering DA on steam for $10, due to that, Steam requires that it is not undercut here, so DA will be set here for $10 and up on that date. So if you haven't played it yet now is the time to grab it.
Now I am going to finish my morning coffee ritual then start writing while this animation finishes up.
As always stay awesome guys!
Philly
Congratulations Philly. Your game deserves it. :D

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
Congrats on Steam release, I will most likely buy even though I played show some support. The next stop an Epic Games Release, and just watch the love flow in.

Reactions: Philly_Games

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Wow, seeing one of these games pop up on Steam is always surprising, should help quell the stigma they get.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
After 3000 times that my dear friend Fantabaldu told me to try this game, I finally tried it... I have to admit that I have to replay it to understand the story well but otherwise, it's a great game, girls and animations first...I really like Victoria :love:

PS : Congrats for DA on steam (y)

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 396 Votes