Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
:whistle: That's funny... but it took you at least 15 minutes to come up with that :LOL:

A "bowel of shit" also sounds like a particular football stadium. I'm sure you know the one I'm referring to ;)
Not at all always the first place that comes to mind :LOL: And I agree on that but no need to put the National stadium further down it's not exactly someplace you would take your Katie's Victoria's or Chandra's :p

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
She certainly is hot. It's her spoiled brat attitude that's a bit offputting imho. Although she has shown that it's not all there is to her and she hasn't exactly had the best role model in her life.

But to be honest I'd fuck her just to see the eventual look in Meredith's face when she finds out. :devilish:
Her genuine care for Abby says otherwise, I am pretty sure the "brat attitude" is just her way of flirting with Jake.

And yeah Meredith would likely go crazy if she found the two are having sex. :p

Reactions: Gods and TheFinder

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Haven't visited this thread in a while and it seems MacMan-88 has become involved in a war with Mormont (again). :LOL:

Weren't you conducting a best girl poll? C'mon mate, announce the results...and the favorite girls ranking results are?

Drumroll:

View attachment 461086
Well I was going to apply points to each position, but since most people didn't bother doing a full ranking that idea got flushed down the crapper. I'll make the best of it though and tally everything up by tomorrow. How about that? :p

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
While I find Chandra very attractive overall, I do find her less appealing with that standard look. I cannot stress enough how much I prefer her look in the Halloween render Philly made. I wish this could be her standard look:
View attachment 460244
I'm practically spamming this picture by this point, but I just can't get tired of looking at it. :love:
Yeah Chandra in this look is hotter and Harley Quinn cosplay suits her well.

But Victoria will always be my Queen.

392128_392108_1566489305506.png

Damn.

Last edited:

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
First official unofficial City of Broken Dreamers Girls Poll. I assigned points as follows: 1st=12 points, 2nd=10, 3rd=9, 4th=8, 5th=7, 6th=6, 7th=5, 8th=4, 9th=3, 10th=2, 11th=1, 12th=0. There were many people who didn't rank everyone, those missing were given 0 points. If they only listed 6 girls then points 1st thru 6th were given, 0 points for the remaining 6. Some listed the same girls multiple times, only the highest rank was counted. On to the results...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
edit: added spreadsheet

Last edited:

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
First official unofficial City of Broken Dreamers Girls Poll. I assigned points as follows: 1st=12 points, 2nd=10, 3rd=9, 4th=8, 5th=7, 6th=6, 7th=5, 8th=4, 9th=3, 10th=2, 11th=1, 12th=0. There were many people who didn't rank everyone, those missing were given 0 points. If they only listed 6 girls then points 1st thru 6th were given, 0 points for the remaining 6. Some listed the same girls multiple times, only the highest rank was counted. On to the results...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seems legit but Shanlon is too low in that list, she deserves pos 3-4

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
Curious what "Sam" means in terms of acronym or abbreviation. When I started this game I was immediately struck by overtones of sounds that reminded me of Mass Effect. And then there is Sam. Is this merely coincidence? If so I'd still like to know more about Sam. So elusive with information on him. Regardless, every time he calls for Sam I feel like I'm playing a variant of Andromeda.

Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo
4.80 star(s) 397 Votes