Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Redmoon is certainly a dude, it is unfortunate since i was hoping for it to eventually be revealed as some badass female character like the Dragon was in DA.
Dragon age inquisition taught me that women can be bulky....
Wait, did Ellen die?:cry::cry:
It's not confirmed... and it's not unheard of people having survived a fall like that.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
I can't really add much more to what the others have said, this update confirms yet again COBD as the best adult game available, the perfect mix between sex, plot and action sequences create an experience no other dev has been able to craft; not to mention the use of animated sequences like when the MC drive his car in the city and a vtol aircraft flies by reflecting its lights on the car or when Gloria uses her powers which is something you don't find anywhere else, really a stellar work (y)(y).

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Philly_Games if it's not too big of a spoiler, how does Gloria's sphere of destruction works ? Is this an electric discharge ? Telekinetic blast? Some sort of plasma wave? Does she gather particles around her or does she discharge her own energy ? In the latter case could she run out of it if she doesn't rest and eat or overuses it? That's what seems to happen every time she uses her final attack and why she faints.... Could it be her discharge re-started Henry's limiter ? Is that controlling his neural system ? Are you planning a situation where the MC will have to choose between letting Gloria use her power at the risk of killing her or making her watch as Henry dies ?
Does Gloria have a limit to her powers and how come her body doesn't show signs of mutation ?
And have a nice holiday

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Its a telekinetic blast. For the rest i won't answer for spoiler reasons. She does have the ears as a mutation. There are some who are milchers but can pass for everyday humans. A good example is the girl at the very very beginning. Also abby doesnt have much just the horns.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Philly_Games if it's not too big of a spoiler, how does Gloria's sphere of destruction works ? Is this an electric discharge ? Telekinetic blast? Some sort of plasma wave? Does she gather particles around her or does she discharge her own energy ? In the latter case could she run out of it if she doesn't rest and eat or overuses it? That's what seems to happen every time she uses her final attack and why she faints.... Could it be her discharge re-started Henry's limiter ? Is that controlling his neural system ? Are you planning a situation where the MC will have to choose between letting Gloria use her power at the risk of killing her or making her watch as Henry dies ?
Does Gloria have a limit to her powers and how come her body doesn't show signs of mutation ?
And have a nice holiday
If i were to guess i would say her powers put quite a lot of strain on her body. Everytime she used that telekinetic wave she suffered serious side effects from it.
However she seems okay with smaller displays of her powers, so perhaps those big waves are the current limit of what her body can handle.

Last edited:

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
It`s a great game,highest quality execution,the world building/the setting is exquisite,the renders and animations,amazing
the only problem is that it`s missing something...
It`s missing someone...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ha, nonsense. No sense starting that war though...they are two entirely different games.

Rumplewalrus

Jul 15, 2017
I don't know what else to say other than...wow.

This is such a well-done game. Especially the writing & pacing.

I prefer Ren'py games for better visual renders and less click-spam bullshit, but the writing & pacing can be all over the place leaving me just wanting to skip the dialog entirely. So many great stories out there that leave me begging for an editor.

This game, and its predecessor, are both tremendously well-written and executed. This game feels like it could be a prequel to what we'll see in Cyberpunk 2077 next year albeit I doubt CDPR is going to put this level of sex into the game. Sex should, though, be omnipresent to some degree because it is a critical social undercurrent to cyberpunk itself. Day-to-day life is just terribly undervalued in a cyberpunk world, and accordingly, sex is just as undervalued beyond immediate gratification.

That's what makes Katie's character so much more alluring because of the "old fashioned gal" she is. Katie stands out in cyberpunk much like a rave girl outfit would stand out in a 1980s church during Sunday morning service. People like Katie just don't "belong" in this world: Katie is an anachronism to cyberpunk, but she hasn't lost the fire and zeal that makes her stare into the void and refuse to accept what stares back at her. The police station encounter with the oogling guard, such a basic nonchalant concept in visual novels at all & especially in a cyberpunk one, hammers home to the viewer that "this is not normal."

Even if you enjoy the ultra-sex & ultra-violence the weaving of a counter thread to this whole worldview provides the contrast to make it meaningful.

If I had to sum it up I would say the story makes me want to keep going just to see how far down the rabbit hole it all goes. I want to keep playing for the story and the universe rather than just some well-done artistry. There's so little that makes me want to step out of my suspension of disbelief because I think, in the end, my brain feels this all could actually come to pass.

Tremendous work, Philly_Games.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
*** UPDATED POST 2023-JUN-29***

Nueva traducción actualizada - v1.14.0

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo si os pregunta. Para cambiar de idioma hay que entrar en el menú Preferences

---
New translation update - v1.14.0

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked. A switch language option will appear in the Preferences menu

Last edited:

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Overall this was another excellent chapter. Everything from the way the scenes are set up, the quality of the renders, storytelling, dialog, character work, music, the tension and sense of dread in that closing scene... All of that is so well done. The sex scenes weren't as stellar as some of the previous ones (Shanlon 0.2, Chandra 0.3, Victoria 0.4), but that doesn't mean they weren't good. They were great. Chapter after chapter this continues to be the BEST adult visual novel I've ever played. No other dev can match what Philly continues to achieve with this game. However, I do have a couple issues with this latest installment.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As I said, this continues to be the best AVN. It would make an excellent film or series. The world building is superb. Everything about the game sucks you right into a dystopian 2042 full of shady corporations and badasses fighting over a super powered beauty... and plenty of other sexy women hanging onto your member. Unfortunately, this chapter had a couple moments that made me want to take a very brief hiatus from that world.
About the spoilered dialogue, yes, you are reading too much. Actually, it changes if you've experienced that encounter you personally dislike. I think it do makes perfect sense the way is written. Note that they are talking about a prior event, not the one we see in the game so it could be a funny memory for both to share

Last edited:
Reactions: Gods and Mormont
4.80 star(s) 393 Votes