Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Interesting game, no idea why it took me that long to finally play it for a bit even though I always had the newest version. A bit of Cyberpunk meets Deus Ex.

Reactions: vmaks

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
Interesting game, no idea why it took me that long to finally play it for a bit even though I always had the newest version. A bit of Cyberpunk meets Deus Ex.
Funny whole day my mind think about Deus ex and even here I saw a "Deus Ex" for sure someone or something want me to play this.

Reactions: Lotex

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Since Depraved Awakening has Carli as its best girl (a consensus which if heavly agree), what's the consensus for the best girl from City Of Broken Dreamers?

Reactions: yggdral

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Funny whole day my mind think about Deus ex and even here I saw a "Deus Ex" for sure someone or something want me to play this.
Maybe because they are really good games, some are better than others, but overall I still like them all, even though it lots a bit of its stealth touch with all the overpowered gimmicks you have at your disposal.

As for the best girl: I haven't really decided yet, but so far I like both Ellen and Chandra, but to pick a favorite girl there needs to be a significant difference and most of them are pretty good.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
As for the best girl: I haven't really decided yet but to pick a favorite girl there needs to be a significant difference and most of them are pretty good.
Personally, I like Victoria a little more than the others, she gives off that femme fatale vibe and probably has a sad past that "forces" her to kiss Meredith's ass. I like the fact that Vic is more than tits & ass and she'll definitely play a big role in the outcome of the game. All the ladies are sexy and likable (even Shanlon, after you "discipline" her;)) it's really hard to pick favorites here cause each of them has her charm.

I'd say Philly did a damn good job with his ladies ... Still hope none of them will be killed like Stella from DA tho. Sonya is a possibility ... she and/or Henry die to protect the MC and Gloria from the Redmoon soldier. Or Ellen does some naughty girl shit and gets killed in the process. Our sweet Doc Katie and Gloria are an option too.:unsure:

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Nope, nobody gets killed at any point in any way, I'm still scarred from
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As you said the dev did a good job and honestly who is in the lead can pretty much change at any point, all of them has something going for her and I like all of them pretty equally at the moment besides Shanlon, I'm not that much into the tough stuff, but you don't always have to like everything.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
ch6mission11.jpg

Unlocked
Dev Update #37
This one will be quick, I know I say that and it ends up being pretty big, but here we go!

So, I have sent the initial build for proof, it is missing one scene that I am currently writing. Past that, a few tweaks here and there and a couple more renders then everything will be done. I plan to send it for beta testing either tomorrow or Monday night. After proofing and testing is complete I will release. I am hopeful for this upcoming weekend but let's make sure those guys have the time to get everything on their front done.

I tried to do some different workflow items this time round but I think I will go back to how I normally do things. I felt i was often doubling up work.
Regardless, I am pretty happy with the results and it will be in your hands soon enough!

With many of you stuck at home I hope this will be a nice distraction from everything going on.

As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly

echilog

Oct 28, 2017
"I hope this will be a nice distraction from everything going on"

Indeed it will, I had to skip to many things for this virus bullcrap. Thanks

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Well, this midnight (GM+1) we've just started our national quarantine in Spain so it's heartwarming to know that I'll soon be having the new version of CoBD. I hasn't been a good week, for that and other reasons.

4.70 star(s) 406 Votes