MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Just wait until Philly decides to slip some NTR into the game and we'll se how thick-skinned the thread is :sneaky:.
I couldn't handle this. My life would become miserable. Please Philly, don't listen to this nonsense.
There was a brief discussion about NTR in this thread several pages back, I wrote a long-winded post about whether or not NTR should be in CoBD and the best way to implement it. Give it a read...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The chances of NTR happening here are very possible.

Whether you call it NTR or not is up to you but Depraved Awakening certainly had some moments.

Carli still had clients despite starting things with the MC, Mi do had a few scenes with another guy if you let them happen and Christina got fucked by an old guy. Stella didn't have any on screen sex but there were pictures.

Now here we have Shanlon that's a dirty bitch, she is bound to get some dick, Ellen and and Chandra are both sexually active, Victoria is literally built for seduction and does whatever and whoever her boss tells her and the main girl Stella was taken by the MC's ex wife ... fucking major NTR right there.

Katie is probably the only one i've seen in the game who doesn't fit the fling profile so probably won't end up fucked silly by random shmoes.

Now i'm not saying this to piss people off but it happened in DA so it might happen here.

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019

Whether you call it NTR or not is up to you but Depraved Awakening certainly had some moments.

Carli still had clients despite starting things with the MC, Mi do had a few scenes with another guy if you let them happen and Christina got fucked by an old guy. Stella didn't have any on screen sex but there were pictures.

Now here we have Shanlon that's a dirty bitch, she is bound to get some dick, Ellen and and Chandra are both sexually active, Victoria is literally built for seduction and does whatever and whoever her boss tells her and the main girl Stella was taken by the MC's ex wife ... fucking major NTR right there.

Katie is probably the only one i've seen in the game who doesn't fit the fling profile so probably won't end up fucked silly by random shmoes.

Now i'm not saying this to piss people off but it happened in DA so it might happen here.
At this point, I'd be surprised if there wasn't NTR

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

You stole the words from my mouth Avaron.:p
Shanlon will go to whoever gives her some good SM sex, Chandra is likely to enjoy her party life with someone else if protagonist doesn't give her attention and Victoria is there to seduce and spy on people for her boss.

• Love
Reactions: Avaron1974

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
To be honest even tho i’m not a big fan of ntr i see it fitting here perfectly due t

I wanted to say the same thing even tho I'm not a fan of NTR the chances of having it here is high due to how the story is written so far and where it could potentially lead now regardless Philly might or might mot do it its all depends on him and how he sees his game ,but no one can say that this game cannot have any NTR content because it's highly applicable .
all we have to do is wait and see what the future hold

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I wanted to say the same thing even tho I'm not a fan of NTR the chances of having it here is high due to how the story is written so far and where it could potentially lead now regardless Philly might or might mot do it its all depends on him and how he sees his game ,but no one can say that this game cannot have any NTR content because it's highly applicable .
all we have to do is wait and see what the future hold
The stuff with Mi do and Christina were the only ones you saw on screen.

Christina happens regardless of choices because, at the time, that was her job. To do as she was told.

Mi do was all down to what choices you made. Saving her from it obviously pleased her which is great if you are on her route but letting it happen gave more clues and opened up other routes through the game. The second and third times were more cruel to let happen but people did.

Carli wasn't shown with anyone on screen but it was implied that she'd be doing just that as she was going to meet clients and she was a prostitute.

My guess is, and this is only a guess, some choices will lead to certain outcomes involving other men and a couple of the women. That would possibly be Vic and/or Ellen. Ellen is pretty open and Vic was designed for that so her talents are probably going to come into play at some point. Possibly need information from someone and you can only get it from her going off with someone or have to find another, much harder way to solve something.

Shanlon will deff get dick from other people. She's only a side fuck and she's with someone and looking for more, it's crying out for sex scenes.

Chandra i'm not 100% sure about, she hangs around some dodgy characters and is very sexually active so chances are she's having sex with someone else, possibly multiple people.

Katie is pretty innocent in that regard. She's not the type to put out easy so i'm not sure about her. She's the Judy of this game without the family connection.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
The stuff with Mi do and Christina were the only ones you saw on screen.

Christina happens regardless of choices because, at the time, that was her job. To do as she was told.

Mi do was all down to what choices you made. Saving her from it obviously pleased her which is great if you are on her route but letting it happen gave more clues and opened up other routes through the game. The second and third times were more cruel to let happen but people did.

Carli wasn't shown with anyone on screen but it was implied that she'd be doing just that as she was going to meet clients and she was a prostitute.

My guess is, and this is only a guess, some choices will lead to certain outcomes involving other men and a couple of the women. That would possibly be Vic and/or Ellen. Ellen is pretty open and Vic was designed for that so her talents are probably going to come into play at some point. Possibly need information from someone and you can only get it from her going off with someone or have to find another, much harder way to solve something.

Shanlon will deff get dick from other people. She's only a side fuck and she's with someone and looking for more, it's crying out for sex scenes.

Chandra i'm not 100% sure about, she hangs around some dodgy characters and is very sexually active so chances are she's having sex with someone else, possibly multiple people.

Katie is pretty innocent in that regard. She's not the type to put out easy so i'm not sure about her. She's the Judy of this game without the family connection.
Agree with most of what u just said but somethinng tells me to not sleep on katie the Quiet ones are often the most dangerous and fun

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
The chances of NTR happening here are very possible...
Shanlon will go to whoever gives her some good SM sex, Chandra is likely to enjoy her party life with someone else if protagonist doesn't give her attention and Victoria is there to seduce and spy on people for her boss.
I wanted to say the same thing even tho I'm not a fan of NTR the chances of having it here is high due to how the story is written...
Just to be serious for a bit (since I rarely do that)... To be honest, I'm not really bothered by NTR. I just like to goof on it because it is such a divisive topic :devilish: I look at this way... I don't self-insert in these poon tang games, I just like to see sexy ladies doing sexy things. It's that simple for me. As long as this game continues as is, i.e. fap-worthy renders & great story, you won't read any complaints from me.

Ok, back to me goofin'...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: Just to be clear, not bothered by NTR in games.
NTR irl: No thank you. "I'll try to take care of her myself, you stay away, fella." :mad: :LOL:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 400 Votes