• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
CityOfBrokenDreamers-1.13.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use this thread or join us on !
, Downloading issues? Look here.​

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
its only 14 episodes and epilogues to complete the game right?
I could be wrong, but I think the epilogue has always just been speculation. I don't think there was ever any confirmation that there will be one.

The current chapter was supposedly split in half so it will probably be 15 chapters now, but we haven't heard any specifics yet. I'm curious to se just how large the update winds up being.
Interesting. Where did you hear about the current chapter was split in half? I missed that.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I could be wrong, but I think the epilogue has always just been speculation. I don't think there was ever any confirmation that there will be one.

Interesting. Where did you hear about the current chapter was split in half? I missed that.
Here.

Technically Philly didn't say we'd get an extra chapter out of it, but that seems to be the implication. And Chapter 13 definitely feels shorter than usual.

4.80 star(s) 396 Votes