Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py City of Broken Dreamers Walkthrough+Cheat mod[v1.14.0 Ch.14][scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

poopadoopalops

Feb 11, 2020
What do I do about this?

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/game/screens.rpy", line 1320, in script
init -1 style modal_input_prompt:
File "game/game/screens.rpy", line 1321, in <module>
xalign gui.dialogue_text_xalign
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'dialogue_text_xalign'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/game/screens.rpy", line 1320, in script
init -1 style modal_input_prompt:
File "C:\Users\[Redacted]\Pictures\New folder\BrokenDreamers-1.09-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2491, in execute
self.apply()
File "C:\Users\[Redacted]\Pictures\New folder\BrokenDreamers-1.09-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2474, in apply
value = renpy.python.py_eval(expr)
File "C:\Users\[Redacted]\Pictures\New folder\BrokenDreamers-1.09-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1961, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\[Redacted]\Pictures\New folder\BrokenDreamers-1.09-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1954, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/game/screens.rpy", line 1321, in <module>
xalign gui.dialogue_text_xalign

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491

Mon Apr 26 03:47:17 2021
```

Caspicious

Dec 29, 2018
Does this run on Android? I have a vague memory of running this mod on the earlier version of CoBD but I am not sure if it's in pc or android.

Reactions: Darkflame37

SoftheW

May 26, 2020
I play the pc version with Joiplay on android, so I can't use unren.
Is there an alternative to unren for android with which I can do the rpa extraction, in order to install the wt?

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of City of Broken Dreamers 1.14.0 with scrappy Walkthrough and cheats mod.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
**Special Instructions:**

Install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/broken.dreamers/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.

Also, keep archive.rpa. I'll likely use it for future updates to minimise the apk size.

RPA File:

Update Apk v1.14:
(RPA file needed unless you still have it from last time)

Last edited:

Lt.Touch Me

Jun 7, 2020
My unofficial compressed Android port of City of Broken Dreamers with scrappy Walkthrough and cheats mod.
Usual gestures, save name/delete and a few other features.
Thanks. Great stuff, could use a bit of adjustment tho. The buttons on the bottom are blocking the dialogue. Is it possible to merge an already ported game(where the menu doesn't block the dialogue)
Unofficial Android Port for v1.09 Compressed :

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
and the scrappy mod? I am not knowledgeable on how to port or merge mod with a ported game, so I apologize if I mentioned something that wouldn't work or doesn't make sense.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Thanks. Great stuff, could use a bit of adjustment tho. The buttons on the bottom are blocking the dialogue. Is it possible to merge an already ported game(where the menu doesn't block the dialogue)

and the scrappy mod? I am not knowledgeable on how to port or merge mod with a ported game, so I apologize if I mentioned something that wouldn't work or doesn't make sense.
Go into the preferences and hide the quick menu.

neman

Jan 5, 2020
Well done!
There is one small oversight in replay.
Elena and Gloria 3way. There is missing variable check
ch9dreamellenapt
"Sex with Gloria" if g_lust >= 1:

As result there wont be option to bang Gloria in replay.
adding it to replay , fixes it , $ g_lust = 10

Code:
    if _in_replay:
        $ setReplay()
        $ g_score= 10
        $ g_lust = 10

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Is it good or bad to increase depravity for MC?

I just started to play this game, with your mod, but I have no idea if depravity is needed and if yes for what. The pdf walkthrough also doesn't explain that.. I came to a point where one of the options gives Depravity +1 but you didn't highlight it so i don't know if i should take it or not..

Second problem: according to the WT i should see some secret warnings from time to time. I don't see them.. is that maybe because i already unlocked all sex scenes with your cheat? Are those secrets just sex scenes in the gallery.. or pictures?

Sorry, it may be obvious for everyone, but I'm new at this game and have no idea what is what.. the explanation at the beginning of the game also did not explain these 2 details..

Last edited:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Is it good or bad to increase depravity for MC?

I just started to play this game, with your mod, but I have no idea if depravity is needed and if yes for what. The pdf walkthrough also doesn't explain that.. I came to a point where one of the options gives Depravity +1 but you didn't highlight it so i don't know if i should take it or not..

Second problem: according to the WT i should see some secret warnings from time to time. I don't see them.. is that maybe because i already unlocked all sex scenes with your cheat? Are those secrets just sex scenes in the gallery?
I never have my MC accrue dep because of the love interest I have (Katie) as she's not the kind of person that would want to deal with that.

dep brings out a much harsher attitude and makes the MC basically act like a degenerate. Shanlon responds to it, as I believe Victoria does too. I find it easier to go through this game with no dep at all, as you're easier to talk to and communicate with.

I have no idea what would happen if you have a high dep going through this game and I wouldn't want to find out.

Better to be civil rather than a hot-head.

And secondly, no, you won't see the secret warnings because they're already all images unlocked with the mod

Rex--15

Aug 2, 2018
Ran into issue
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1320, in script
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1321, in <module>

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1320, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2570, in execute
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2553, in apply
File "renpy/python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
File "renpy/python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1321, in <module>