Yakinikzz

Nov 4, 2019
Why can't I go anywhere beside apartment and university
I already tried to sleep after class but it still

Killjoy279

Mar 24, 2023
I just recently downloaded the game and for some reason the joystick doesn't work, I can't move the character around or move her in anyway, I'm on mobile, can someone help me please

TheDarkLight

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Why can't I go anywhere beside apartment and university
I already tried to sleep after class but it still
That's a known glitch in the public version. During the tutorial if you don't go to sleep after attending class (class 1-1) then the game glitches out.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

I just recently downloaded the game and for some reason the joystick doesn't work, I can't move the character around or move her in anyway, I'm on mobile, can someone help me please
Is your Android version 13?

Anyways here's an alternative link that should work for you:

Metsel

Oct 10, 2020
I keep getting stuck at 13/21 events, when there's nothing else to do... am I missing something? Is there content that we can accidentally skip?

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Nice-o game. Haspotential.

Art is nice (tough I prefer less mass on girls, tis fine).
Currently suffers from lack of actual content. Will keep an eye on this.

As for suggestions...hmmmm. Allow for no-balls futa option, even if it's just the standing image. Hard to comment on content when it's still early dev.
Will fetishes have an effect? For example, if Emma becomes a futa addict, will it immpact anything later? Like for example, keeping the dick (or getting the power to summon it), or unlokcing a different sex scene or something?
Same for others.

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
Not a fan AT ALL of how you level your stats, wasting time to get stats so you can beat the boss without the scrolls ISNT fun, especially when you have a time limit.

TheDarkLight

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
TheDarkLight When is new update public? And will it just have Victoria content? Here for Aurora lol
The next public update is April 1st!

were is the 2nd/1st bomb in the slime dungeon? i've searched for it to no avail on all the floors
You'll find one on the later half of the 1st floor on the left side of the map. It's on the way to the 2nd floor.
The 2nd Floor go immediately to the left and you'll find the second one.

Midnightpride

Sep 8, 2020
The next public update is April 1st!

You'll find one on the later half of the 1st floor on the left side of the map. It's on the way to the 2nd floor.
The 2nd Floor go immediately to the left and you'll find the second one.
got a screenshot for the 1st floor one? i can't find it for the life of me

c@w1

Oct 4, 2021
I'm curious if there will be a scene where the male ghost in Laura's house who possesses Emma when they meet the female ghost in Masion will fight each other or control Emma's body, hi Dev, I want to know what your response is

4.50 star(s) 14 Votes