Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
The author of the game should really cut-down on points where the play can't really do anything and it's mainly just text. I explored the whole school looking for Aurora for a few days and talking to every classmate before I realized it wanted me to cycle sleeping and going to class for a while until I finally got gameplay at 31 minutes in.

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
The author of the game should really cut-down on points where the play can't really do anything and it's mainly just text. I explored the whole school looking for Aurora for a few days and talking to every classmate before I realized it wanted me to cycle sleeping and going to class for a while until I finally got gameplay at 31 minutes in.
They need to balance first, should have normal leveling, and not have to rely on the gym to grind stats.

Jesterbooty

Jul 10, 2020
The Subway boss is bugged for me at the moment. I lost to her once and it skipped the animation and teleported me back home. The boss can't be interacted with now and the skinsuits are floating in a circle. Screenshot 2024-07-13 052013.png

Last edited:

Bbruv

Mar 25, 2024
I have 2 Aurora events left, anyone know how to trigger them? My corruption is 24/28 but I can't increase it cuz I cleared the stages already, unless there's another way.

Darkfox1525

Apr 7, 2018
I have 2 Aurora events left, anyone know how to trigger them? My corruption is 24/28 but I can't increase it cuz I cleared the stages already, unless there's another way.
You gain 1 corruption point at the end of every Sunday/Monday. (I forget which) Thats the only other way to get it right now I believe.

Something6666

Oct 29, 2021
if you use the fire scrolls or whatever you find in chests you can beat it on your first full entrance.
can you name everything you need to use in first battle? i already try the (advanced elixir and blast scroll)[i still have the advanced elixir left after the battle] so that already but most i can do is to have him 14 hp i once try it again with his attack to be missed once and most i can do is 4hp left in his hp bar

4.50 star(s) 14 Votes