Pic

May 13, 2017
Good update, the only downside is not been able to see the new stuff from dungeon 2 since i cleared last build, the gallery should have at least these things. Hyped after i read the changelog for the backer version.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
What's the trigger for dungeon 2? Can't seem to get it. I completed dungeon 1, am possessed by the ghost, completed Laura's quest. Feels like I did everything I could.

Inhibition

Apr 19, 2018
What's the trigger for dungeon 2? Can't seem to get it. I completed dungeon 1, am possessed by the ghost, completed Laura's quest. Feels like I did everything I could.
To the best of my memory, you need to talk to Eva in the mind world and need to watch the TV in your apartment.

Zeusfucktheworld

Aug 4, 2021
Is it normal, that there are a lot of pictures missing? Like with the full skin suit event, I only get textbox on black screen, or when fighting there is no character model.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Is it normal, that there are a lot of pictures missing? Like with the full skin suit event, I only get textbox on black screen, or when fighting there is no character model.
It's normal. Plenty of scenes are missing and we're waiting for them to be slowly added in. Some examples being the mask thingies in the second dungeon or the slime sounding in the first.

I haven't played this new update (0.02.51), but those were the two I remember the most.

Zeusfucktheworld

Aug 4, 2021
It's normal. Plenty of scenes are missing and we're waiting for them to be slowly added in. Some examples being the mask thingies in the second dungeon or the slime sounding in the first.

I haven't played this new update (0.02.51), but those were the two I remember the most.
Ok kinda guessed so, thx for confirming, then I stop and wait for future updates

Reactions: Axis3123

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
Downloaded the android version and couldn't move the second they dropped me into the game in the bathroom. I tried everything but couldn't move. Downloaded the Windows version and am just playing through joiplay now which works fine. Android version was bugged for me personally though

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
How to start Kailees, events?? She tells me to send a message, but I cant figure out how, and she never calls, as she says she will when you interact with her..

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Hmm the guide tells me to talk to taylor on wednesday evening, but the dude keeps sleeping when I interact with him.. Any advice??

Centrefi

Nov 10, 2019
suddenly im play town of magic, damn, are you two dev colabs?
Hahahaha it's true, talking to the rat is the game became Town Magic xd but apparently that's just an easter egg and has no importance in the game but I did find the reference funny

c@w1

Oct 4, 2021
1717982213441.png
1717982244396.png

The bear said something like this, but when I tried to follow what he said he always said ugh.
is it here yet for the latest patch here ?

4.50 star(s) 14 Votes