nosediver63

May 17, 2019
So it looks like there is no 3rd dungeon implemented or it is bugged and we cannot proceed. Checked the walkthrough and triggered both instance with Taylor, the girl, and it just says "not implemented" in the library. Looks like it is a hard stop after 2nd dungeon everyone.

Also I made sure I didn't progress too far by reloading a few earlier saves and attempting the 2nd conversation with Taylor with the same results. So it ends after 2nd dungeon and the rest is inaccessible despite what the walkthrough says. Good stuff tho

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
So it looks like there is no 3rd dungeon implemented or it is bugged and we cannot proceed. Checked the walkthrough and triggered both instance with Taylor, the girl, and it just says "not implemented" in the library. Looks like it is a hard stop after 2nd dungeon everyone.

Also I made sure I didn't progress too far by reloading a few earlier saves and attempting the 2nd conversation with Taylor with the same results. So it ends after 2nd dungeon and the rest is inaccessible despite what the walkthrough says. Good stuff tho
The game is still in early stages of development, the 3rd dungeon has not been developed. It's a blank map with placeholders in the files.

Marcymarc

Sep 1, 2019
Yeah I found him sleeping in the class room, but not in library on wednesday evening though. Is the quest line locked if you progress to far in the game??
try to go in the 1-4 room every evening (except wednesday) it should trigger the event (taylor is a guy who looks a lot like a girl, when you go in 1-4 wednesday evening you'll find a dude sleeping but that's not taylor).
Once you've had the first event with taylor you should be able to find him in the library on wednesday and in 1-4 the other days (maybe you don't have the latest version ?)
also I didn't complete the second dungeon when I did his event

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
try to go in the 1-4 room every evening (except wednesday) it should trigger the event (taylor is a guy who looks a lot like a girl, when you go in 1-4 wednesday evening you'll find a dude sleeping but that's not taylor).
Once you've had the first event with taylor you should be able to find him in the library on wednesday and in 1-4 the other days (maybe you don't have the latest version ?)
also I didn't complete the second dungeon when I did his event
[/QUOTE

Hmm I have a dude in library with long blonde hair, but when clicking him the game says not yet implemented..

FutabaSakura8

May 21, 2021

Walkthrough is based on 3.0 versions, which currently only backers have.

Darkfox1525

Apr 7, 2018
so when next update
About 1 n' a half/2 months from now. They're going from monthly releases to Bi-monthly. The reason given is it will allow them to make the side-quests and dungeons more complete and allow their artists to not feel too pressured about getting everything ready in a month's time.

Reactions: Blue2343

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
About 1 n' a half/2 months from now. They're going from monthly releases to Bi-monthly. The reason given is it will allow them to make the side-quests and dungeons more complete and allow their artists to not feel too pressured about getting everything ready in a month's time.
If the game is more complete when it comes out than more power to them.

Reactions: Centrefi
4.50 star(s) 14 Votes