Kit28

Feb 28, 2018
Pretty compelling base. I like that they added on actual gameplay to an extent and put together a decent character dynamic. It is sad that there is no real character variety though, they are all big tit bimbo body women. Even your "Younger" sister who is conveniencly in the same grade and class as you. Just slightly smaller, still huge breasts. But if its what the dev likes thats fine too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: City Dom

City Dom

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2024
Pretty compelling base. I like that they added on actual gameplay to an extent and put together a decent character dynamic. It is sad that there is no real character variety though, they are all big tit bimbo body women. Even your "Younger" sister who is conveniencly in the same grade and class as you. Just slightly smaller, still huge breasts. But if its what the dev likes thats fine too.
More body types and variety are sure to come. If you have any preferences, body types or stuff like that feel free to let me know over discord. And I incourage everyone to do so, things you like, you don't like, what you want to see and what you don't want to see, body types, hair styles, attitudes, personalities, everything you haven't seen in other games, or you want to see more off, let me know over discord. (I know that I'm pushing the discord too much, but I don't want to spam this thread too much)

Tuan2@

Jun 28, 2021
When i reach full three bar lv1 of isabella , how can i move to the next lv, i don't know how to put my char semen in to food or drink

City Dom

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2024
Do we have release date for new version? Paid and public ones.
As of now, I plan to release the next version at the end of this month for the tier 3 patreons. After that it goes down a tier after a week, so 3 weeks after that is public. I give more details about stuff like that on discord and patreon, so feel free to join for any more questions

Last edited:

City Dom

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2024
Hey guys, the 3.0 release is out for the tier 3 patreons subs. As I mentioned before, next week is out for tier 2, then after a week for tier 1 and after another week it's public. So if you'd like to see more additional content that will not be in the game with the girls in different poses and outfits and different polls that affect decisions in the game and some other perks, please consider checking out the patreon.
Also, I left the patch notes in the discord as well, in their respective channel, if you are interested please check it out.
Also, also, if you have any ideas, suggestions, things that you'd like to see or anything else about the game, please let me know!

peep2x

Dec 29, 2018
Played the game , for a solid 5 mins as first impression , it was decent rendering .... but i think bro render too hard ....
The first scene is wonky (segs with your paralsys demon :KEK: ), switch enough POV the game becomes a slideshow.... i dont know why its like that but it needs some fixing, the mod is great W shawn.

will bookmark this game for future updates...
i love the adult shuten (like demon) pls more content with her.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
CityDom [v0.3] [City Dom] - Compressed

Win/Linux [690 MB]
- - - -

Mac [685 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
I think one of girls should go level 2 or even 3 this update. I understand that there is a lot of characters and there is limited time but there is very little sexy content in this update. It is a fail.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes