3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
the links dead i get a 404 error and hogfire is known for malware so im not downloading from there
Oh do you want my save then? I'm pretty sure I have everything - but aren't you just missing a single scene?

Jun 29, 2018
I got it.

You have to go into the zeroes (money-wise) once. It'll prompt a loan shark to meet with the CEO in which they have sex off-screen, which gives you 1000 monies. Be wary, going into the zeroes again at any point after this nets you the Debt/Soapgirl Ending. The next week (for my playthrough at least), the loan shark will come back and fool around with the CEO, this time with CG. This allows you to, first off, complete negotiations with Kyo Tech and access to a new choice in the Action Choice.

EDIT: Anyone know how to get the 2 H-scenes that's below the 3 Hot Springs scenes and above the Loan Shark and Bikini Slip scene?
EDIT 2: I now know that it's supposed to be the Yin version of Interview. Still dunno how to get it...
i found out how to get them it's from the prostitution's finger and sex single with interveiw between each one

Jun 29, 2018
I don't understand what you wrote here. What?
okay when you do the prostitution for companies there is one where the guy fingers the player character you then go to the interview that is how you get the scene. that understandable as i am not sure what i can write on this site without it being removed for being to rude.

Reactions: Pharan

Pharan

Apr 23, 2017
okay when you do the prostitution for companies there is one where the guy fingers the player character you then go to the interview that is how you get the scene. that understandable as i am not sure what i can write on this site without it being removed for being to rude.
Yeah that helps. Thank you friend.

Jun 29, 2018
Hello,

How to unlock the last TV show ?
And
How many time she need to be raped to have the 2 and 3 scene of different monster ?

Thx
for both the main part is to get the modifications from the doctor in free roam next door this is "corruption" it gets you the other two scenes from mobs and backroom tv. hope this helps

Fastboy69

Dec 19, 2018
for both the main part is to get the modifications from the doctor in free roam next door this is "corruption" it gets you the other two scenes from mobs and backroom tv. hope this helps
Just how long does this have to happen? I've been getting raped most of the year, I'm down to 9 weeks and there's still no modification option.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes