Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
I remember playing this game a while back and the game had a lot of scenes, but the art hadn't been made for most of them. Is that still the case?

satoshi bae

Tʜᴇ Cʏʙᴇʀ Sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ
Donor
Compressor
Jul 16, 2018
Claire's Quest [v0.20.1b] [Dystopian Project] - Original Size: 1.19 GB

Compressed* version for Win (228.42Mb):
- -

* This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2019
guys, someone can help with the gipsy girl quest? i see a few qestion here about that but nobody respond, how to do it? i see her on a cliff top but i cant reach her, help somebody?

D

Deleted member 914647

Where can I get the new content? I discovered the new slum area in Valos knocked out a guy in the rain and thats all, but all the questlines say that they stop there and nothing new.

Leob70

Dec 13, 2017
Running into a bug if I finish Lady Vane's quest and start the chemont town quest and then do the ranger questline up to the point it wants me to deal with the wolves, the guards are at their posts which means Claire will walk to steps to the left have her exclamation point and then get stuck as you have no control over the character. 1600504721833.png

D

Deleted member 914647

"Let Them Eat Fruit!", the "Curse of Chemont" How can you access it? Because when I went from 19.3 save, at the gallery I spoke with the old guy, he said the game is updated, I go out and does not show this at the quests log.

Reactions: Harukaze
4.30 star(s) 107 Votes