zilirin

Aug 19, 2018
Yep me once again... so one thing I noticed that I definitely don't like is how when you're leveled up quite a bit in a specific attribute, the game almost doesn't give you a chance anymore when you encounter men who want to take advantage of Claire for example. In my case my defiance is pretty high (not even on purpose) and it keeps getting higher with each person trying to force themselves on Claire because she automatically resists and usually makes them flee.

Is there maybe a way to lose defiance? It's getting a bit annoying if you just wanna see sex scenes but the game decides for you that you can't see them.
As somebody else already set, the ingame cheats are the easiest way to alter stats. But there are quests that lower defiance. The Sisters of Fertility line, if you choose the servant (sub) route. The quest with rich guy who imprisons you to be his pretend sister also lowers defiance in teh beginning.
There are other events but these, ironically, require low defiance to begin with. The rain event lowers defiance if you can't fight the men of. As does the gangbang in the pub in Valos, if I'm not mistaken.

In any case, cheating is the most reliable way. I think the game needs one of two solutions to adress this issue:
1. Allow trainers to also LOWER stats (maybe the depravity trainer can also lower defiance, for instance).
2. Even better: in situations like these, Claire should have a choice how to behave, depending on the stats.
e.g.: if only Defiance is high and Depravity/Seduction are low, she fights them off.
If Defiance is low, she gets taken advantage of.
If both stats are high, you should be able to choose: fight them off or let them have their way.

first thing first, great work, this game is out for a long time and progress is made all the time, impressive! well done!

i have a question about one of the recent updates, does the current "pregnancy" status actually reaches term if given the time?
or is that part still on dev?
From changelog:
The pregnancy system has been added in, along with the first “basic Valos pregnancy” event. If you turn on pregnancy as an option in menu, this can be triggered from most human encounters where they cum inside of Claire vaginally (1 in 5 chance). Alternatively you can force it to happen just by using the new Status Adder NPC in the Gallery.
When you get pregnant, Claire will be taken to the clinic in Valos after a while (only happened with the first pregnancy for me). There, she will give birth to a daughter (no CG, but ingame sprites). You then have to choose what to do with the child:
raise her at your ranch (I assume you have to have bought it for that option)
give her to the Rangers who will train her
give her to the qeird Plutocrat club in Valos, who will most likely train her as a "hostess"
and I think there was a 4th option.

No idea if that at any point will have consequences. I took her to the ranch, where she's lying in a crib next to Claire's room. However, to have future consequences, the game would have to be set up for a timeline that spans many years, so no idea what they plan for that in the future (if anything)

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Claire's Quest [v0.22.4] [Compressed]

Original Size Win: 1.80 GB

Compressed Size Win: 526 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

CrusadeX

Jul 31, 2020
When you get pregnant, Claire will be taken to the clinic in Valos after a while (only happened with the first pregnancy for me). There, she will give birth to a daughter (no CG, but ingame sprites). You then have to choose what to do with the child:
raise her at your ranch (I assume you have to have bought it for that option)
give her to the Rangers who will train her
give her to the qeird Plutocrat club in Valos, who will most likely train her as a "hostess"
and I think there was a 4th option.

No idea if that at any point will have consequences. I took her to the ranch, where she's lying in a crib next to Claire's room. However, to have future consequences, the game would have to be set up for a timeline that spans many years, so no idea what they plan for that in the future (if anything)
thanks for the reply, how many days/steps/gameplay time, it took for her to be taken to the clinic?

Reactions: Kyraga

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
So regarding my pregnancy issue... the changelog states that there's a 1 in 5 chance (which means 20%, correct?) but why does it never proc for me? Is my Claire infertile or something? And yes as asked before, I do have the pregnancy option activated in the preferences menu.

I would hate to be forced to activate it through cheats... Not sure if it's a bug or if the chance is actually MUCH smaller than 20%.

EDIT: It finally happened after who knows how many tries.

Last edited:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
the showgirls quest only got the presentation? i found the 3 ladies in the building i can´t found the guy who makes the fix. :unsure:

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I currently want to buy the ranch but to do so you need Breeding Papers 3 and 10k silver... I've read that you need the previous papers to get it. I don't even have BP1 as Claire apparently messed up with the horse back in Hookton. Does that mean that I can't buy the ranch now? The whole point why I wanna get the ranch is because I need a place for Claire's unborn child. Is that not possible now?

I even teleported back to Hookton through cheats but the old man is still mad at Claire and doesn't let her try again. Is there nothing I could do now?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I currently want to buy the ranch but to do so you need Breeding Papers 3 and 10k silver... I've read that you need the previous papers to get it. I don't even have BP1 as Claire apparently messed up with the horse back in Hookton. Does that mean that I can't buy the ranch now? The whole point why I wanna get the ranch is because I need a place for Claire's unborn child. Is that not possible now?

I even teleported back to Hookton through cheats but the old man is still mad at Claire and doesn't let her try again. Is there nothing I could do now?
Use save editor to un-flag yourself from the quest then do it again.
Or maybe try creating the papers you need with that same good ol' save editor.

DarkRegi

May 1, 2020
I fear I'm too dumb to use save editors. But I guess if I gave someone my save file, I would let them do it.

You don't need to. To get Breeding Papers 3, all you need are Breeding Papers 2, which you can get from Clemont with high enough Depravity (around 20 I think). There you have fuck a horse, and they give you BP2 without needing BP1. For the money, either keep doing jobs or just use the in-built cheats to give yourself lots of money.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
there are now 13 quests pending, and I don't see the prospect of completion for these quests if they keep creating new quests... complicated
Yep I have 65 quest now pending for new game updates, even did a replay of the whole game to see if there was anything new in the game, some choices are not pending and others when you go the mistress way, seems less finish than the be the happy and submissive slut for everyone, yet I got 65 quest now showing, so wonder what more they going to add in before we start to see some of these quest complete for us.
Corrections, yea I have 65 showing completed but 22 now pending, but with no fail quest, but yea, that my play so far of the game

gdwwdg

Feb 9, 2018
Hello

Everytime I leave the Slattern Inn I get stuck in the sea and cannot continue I know it says it was fixed for the thieves questline but I have got as far on that as I can and this was leaving after meeting Trevor , Using the steam version if that makes any difference which also say 0.22.4

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
You don't need to. To get Breeding Papers 3, all you need are Breeding Papers 2, which you can get from Clemont with high enough Depravity (around 20 I think). There you have fuck a horse, and they give you BP2 without needing BP1. For the money, either keep doing jobs or just use the in-built cheats to give yourself lots of money.
Thanks for the help! Guess I need to find out where exactly I will get BP2 now in Chemont. I'm sure I'll find it somewhere and if not, I'll be back here to ask lol. Thanks again (y)

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Alright got the ranch now finally and also recruited Isobelle (don't know if there's more people to recruit yet). So am I right to assume that those "beastwife" outfits are not in the game yet? The old vendor says they are in the chests near the stall... I don't see any chest anywhere close... aside from that little chest which he won't let me access.

DarkRegi

May 1, 2020
Alright got the ranch now finally and also recruited Isobelle (don't know if there's more people to recruit yet). So am I right to assume that those "beastwife" outfits are not in the game yet? The old vendor says they are in the chests near the stall... I don't see any chest anywhere close... aside from that little chest which he won't let me access.
It is in the game actually, you need to train Isobelle up to that point where it'll be used though... it's like 5 or 6 stages into her training. I know that the scene is definitely there in the scene viewer, don't have a save ready to verify how to get it though.

Is it possible for Claire to get pregnant more than once? I've been trying for a while and it doesn't seem possible.
I think it is currently, but the developer has said that they'd limit the number of times you get the same event to keep it from becoming boring and repetitive, so don't know for sure if there's a hard limit yet. Just keep slutting her out, that's usually the best policy anyway.

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes