zilirin

Aug 19, 2018
What are all the scenes that require low stats, that are prevented if Claire's stats are too high?
Claire generally fights off attackers, if she has high defiance. That's not true for every scene, of course, but for some. Gangbang in the pub in Valos; the rape on the street if she gets drunk in Rathpike. One of the guards in the sewers. I think you also can't work as a bunny girl in the club in Valos, if your defiance is too high, but not sure about it. These are the ones that I know off the top of my head, there might be more.

Problem is of course, that other questlines need high defiance (Mercenary e.g.). It is possible to do those first and then lower defiance through some quests.

I'd prefer a system, where you get to choose Claire's reaction to these events, at least if both your Defiance AND Depravity are high, you should be able to allow Clair to behave in a depraved way.

I know that one of them is that one on the sewers in which she gets stuck and then those two boys take advantage
I think you get a prompt if your Intrigue is high enough, but you can ignore it and still trigger the scene. And yes, that scene was moved to the slums in Valos.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
How Im supposed to complete 'The Alchemist' ?
I already do 2 of 3 recipes but I dont know what to do with the last one, not a clue, anything.

And the changelog said that the 'Good Doctor' quest can be cmpleted, but everytime I enter the basement my only choice is to get raped by that... dog? it dont let me get out, saying that 'isnt avaible in this version'

Last edited:

Futaket

Aug 14, 2021
I already do 2 of 3 recipes but I dont know what to do with the last one, not a clue, anything.

And the changelog said that the 'Good Doctor' quest can be cmpleted, but everytime I enter the basement my only choice is to get raped by that... dog? it dont let me get out, saying that 'isnt avaible in this version'
Read all the shiny things (the one in a bedroom which is a diary) the it will open a cutscene where *something* will happen causing u to make the choice.

personally I say side with Genevieve cause if not a whole questline would be locked for u. Or just make a save ig.

Reactions: Noneless

DMTV...

Oct 5, 2021

How to start the quest in the first place

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Does anyone know where to increase the pregnancy chance in the files or what scenes exactly can get Claire pregnant at the moment?

floran

May 20, 2020
Does anyone know where to increase the pregnancy chance in the files or what scenes exactly can get Claire pregnant at the moment?
not sure but I think non at the moment, only in end game scenes like the DP at the mines and the orcs

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
not sure but I think non at the moment, only in end game scenes like the DP at the mines and the orcs
Nope, read the changelog.

Edit: Ok guys. Figured out how to get the assasination stuff to work again. Go to "\www\js\plugins" and remove the keys from "wsadmovement" in the first few lines with "Input.keyMapper". I just removed all of them and now the system works, but only if you stand 1 tile apart. Nevermind. You also have to search and replace everything that is mapping something to 'A' in this file with empty apostrophes. Assasination works again afterwards. If you use WSAD movement you gotta map the "A" to something else I'm afraid, unless you simply brute-force your way through the goblins.

Edit 2: I'm now officially invested in post-WW1 Germanys Rathpikes fate.

Edit 3: Getting an error when talking to the Velos brothel manager and looking at the questlog afterwards. Seems like a quest is "unlocked" that shouldn't be unlocked at this point.

Last edited:

dragonuff

Oct 28, 2017
love the game and freedom of choices so far one thing i would say is lower the speed on the spider demon she allways catches you even at full speed at the hallway when you meet her

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
love the game and freedom of choices so far one thing i would say is lower the speed on the spider demon she allways catches you even at full speed at the hallway when you meet her
She always spawns in the same place, though, and you can live with the poison for a bit. So just take it before you turn that corner and you should be good to go.

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
The first time I did that part I failed and lost a save, until I learned about drinking the potion a bit earlier and go straight through the corridors, just need a bit of skill and patience, its not hard.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Sneak peek at bad ending for the mom update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Personally couldn't care less about this update (fuck the pig dudes) but at least we're one step closer to ranch content
so to rescue claire ´s mom we need to start a new game? :unsure: .maybe lesbian/incest content with the mom if we rescue her:unsure:.

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes