Latetoparty

Feb 25, 2021
No no, it's the other way around. The STEAM version has been cut (the one uploaded here) and the patreon one has more scenes. I think it's called black edition or something? That's why I'm looking for the patreon version
"Can I get the download links without joining Discord?

A: Not all of them, unfortunately! You can get the download links for Overgrown: Genesis right here on the Patreon, but some of our content is not allowed to be hosted on Patreon and is only available on the Discord. Our apologies for the inconvenienc "
(from their FAQ on Patreon)

alasad is correct, my mistake, point withdrawn :)

Horsie

Apr 27, 2017
No no, it's the other way around. The STEAM version has been cut (the one uploaded here) and the patreon one has more scenes. I think it's called black edition or something? That's why I'm looking for the patreon version
You can't post bestiality, incest or loli on Patreon. Ok, you can post it, but if you get reported, they will nuke your entire page, and this chance grows exponentially as your amount of subscribers grow. That's why AnimoPron, Bad Onion, Mr Dots, 4 Minute Warning, Ark Thompson and more closed their patreons and migrated to SubscribeStar that currently does not have any limitation on any of those kinks. Or you can be a wet blanket like DarkCookie, stay on Patreon and convert your incest-centered game onto landlady and roommate saga.
That's why the Steam version has to be the complete one.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
2 questions because haven't play this for very long time.

1) can mc get pregnant as much as she wants or you become a futa and get them pregnant

2) can futa get mc pregnant

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
You can't post bestiality, incest or loli on Patreon. Ok, you can post it, but if you get reported, they will nuke your entire page, and this chance grows exponentially as your amount of subscribers grow. That's why AnimoPron, Bad Onion, Mr Dots, 4 Minute Warning, Ark Thompson and more closed their patreons and migrated to SubscribeStar that currently does not have any limitation on any of those kinks. Or you can be a wet blanket like DarkCookie, stay on Patreon and convert your incest-centered game onto landlady and roommate saga.
Yes but the point is that it is the other way around. Look at the steam reviews. The steam version got lots of stuff cut (I don't know what) and apprently there is another version, which you can only grab from their discord if you are a patreon or something.

edit99

Aug 31, 2018
There's a bug in east rathpike when i go inside derelict estate for the snatch quest. Claire is stuck there and can't move. I need to teleport using cheats or reload the game.

Screenshot_1.png

Jul 4, 2017
You're right, but not when it comes to Claire's Quest and the version exclusive to patrons. Dystopian Project releases it on their discord that's only accessible through a patreon subscription, as their means of circumventing Patreon's content policy. The Steam version IS the one with cut content specifically relating to the urchin quest, but it has an added quest to make up for it.

This question gets asked repeatedly and it gets answered ad nauseum.

edit99

Aug 31, 2018
Another bug is in undercity west. I just got out of meat pit and wanted to save the other girls but there's no shiny spot for the hidden passage even though my intrigue is around 20.
undercity west.png

Just ran into it. Any solutions?
no
you could try to hack your way to another position in the mansion with but i haven't tested it

whamos_olrac

Mar 17, 2022
It's been around seven months since the last Patreon update. I assume the devs are working on a massive update and are revising old CGs?

Went ahead and finished Roundscape upon recommendation by a user here to soothe an itch this game left me with lol.

EDIT: typos.

Last edited:

xorcist

Mar 15, 2021
It's been around seven months since the last Patreon update. I assume the devs are working on a massive update and are revising old CGs?

Went ahead and finished Roundscape upon recommendation by a user here to soothe an itch this game left me with lol.

EDIT: typos.

Is Roundscape any good?

xorcist

Mar 15, 2021
I see.

Another issue I'm having in my playthrough.. I cannot sell anything when talking to a merchant.
The "Sell" tab is greyed out.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Another bug is in undercity west. I just got out of meat pit and wanted to save the other girls but there's no shiny spot for the hidden passage even though my intrigue is around 20.
View attachment 2633250

no
you could try to hack your way to another position in the mansion with but i haven't tested it
If memory serves, it's only available between the first and second mission you do for the Thieves. Been a while since i last played so i wouldn't know which ones, but i remember the timeframe being pretty narrow.

ElHombreNihilista

Jan 7, 2022
did anything major happen since 0.25.1? waiting for big updates is fine, but if it's like short extension to a quest, or even worse, start of another questline without finishing others, i will just wait more i guess

Soia

Mar 28, 2018
i kinda wish they would focus a bit more on the ranch stuff. whatever happened to the friend with doggo storyline?

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes