morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
The Russian dude few posts above said today .... still nothing. I played the android version only 3 new scenes. I tough there were suppose to be more scenes like the Ranger's ending , the Baker family ending and so on ...
He did not lie . What level of subscription do you have on Patreon that you have not received the new version of the game ?
so, they lied about friday update drop?
The game was released as described. For Patreon subscribers. No one lied to anyone. The free version here will appear together with the Steam version. But in a few weeks. Unless someone from the subscribers makes it available.

Reactions: tinypenis420

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Claire's Quest v0.26.2 (Collector's Edition).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

nickelpower

Jun 1, 2022
He did not lie . What level of subscription do you have on Patreon that you have not received the new version of the game ?

The game was released as described. For Patreon subscribers. No one lied to anyone. The free version here will appear together with the Steam version. But in a few weeks. Unless someone from the subscribers makes it available.
yeah i would assume that, however as i said its always someone notifies and devs themselves make an announce. So right they did but silently with no post

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Claire's Quest v0.26.2 (Collector's Edition).

Just one new scene !? With some necro rotting beasts raping Claire disgusting shit I don't know who votes for shit like that. I wonder when are they going to release the ranger and baker stuf?

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
i wonder why did i get this game on steam if i don't get the update when it is out. Will someone share the newest version that is not an android port?

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
Just one new scene !? With some necro rotting beasts raping Claire disgusting shit I don't know who votes for shit like that. I wonder when are they going to release the ranger and baker stuf?
I welcome any Identity Death/Transformation stuff with her as a Bad End.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Wasnt version 0.26 supposed to have baker family finale ?
I think they release the patch in parts. The android version here first had a few new scenes - the two new fertility scenes , the totally vanilla scene where you sleep with your mother in bed ( they are actually just sleeping no sex stuff) , and these are all the new scenes i can think of so far. So yea two new sex scenes involving the sisters of fertility related to the same quest. Now with the second android post (0.26.2) they added the scene where Claire gets raped by some necro creatures. So i think 0.26 will include the Ranger quest line scene and the Baker family ending probably separated as well 0,26.3 and 0,26.4 or 0.26.3a. They are just not out yet , not here anyway.

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Claire's Quest v0.26.2b (Collector's Edition).

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Claire's Quest v0.26.2b (Collector's Edition).

I cant see any new scenes in the gallery in this one. Gues its only bug fixes.

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
I cant see any new scenes in the gallery in this one. Gues its only bug fixes.
i'd prefer to call it "replacing old bugs with new ones" in the developer's attempt to replace the perfectly functioning RPG Maker game mechanics with their own interpretation, but what would i know.

Reactions: Ataman87

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Still man apritiate the shares . Im looking forward the the Bakers quest line end. I hope it will be out soon . Android is fine for me i play it on my phone.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Can i dissable the futa?
No but you can avoid quests that involve futa. And the good news is (at least for me) is that most of it is real futa meaning Claire can pop up a dick while retaining her female genitalia.

Hstby

Oct 19, 2020
No but you can avoid quests that involve futa. And the good news is (at least for me) is that most of it is real futa meaning Claire can pop up a dick while retaining her female genitalia.
The futa part can be revert back to regular female or it is permanent? And how to get pregnant
Thank you in advance

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
The futa part can be revert back to regular female or it is permanent? And how to get pregnant
Thank you in advance
It just the Sisters of Fertility questline (and maybe one or two bad ends, I don´t emember those well). In the rest of the game it´s just normal Kinki-stuff (much of which is unwilling paricipation, but more than half is voluntary).

Hstby

Oct 19, 2020
It just the Sisters of Fertility questline (and maybe one or two bad ends, I don´t emember those well). In the rest of the game it´s just normal Kinki-stuff (much of which is unwilling paricipation, but more than half is voluntary).
Cool

4.40 star(s) 106 Votes