xongar

Mar 21, 2017
Searched in this thread, but found nothing. Normally see someone post information with an official link about stuff like this.

Selling art package, that will be updated with game? See it posted on a certain official Japanese DownLoad . SITE

If legit, congrats and good luck on sales.

q201

Nov 18, 2018
Searched in this thread, but found nothing. Normally see someone post information with an official link about stuff like this.

Selling art package, that will be updated with game? See it posted on a certain official Japanese DownLoad . SITE

If legit, congrats and good luck on sales.
The Art pack is not official, someone has uploaded it without the Devs permission, Devs are aware and are working on getting it taken down

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018

Sneak Peek: Horsin' Around

Player One prepped and ready. Now awaiting Player Two.

;)
Hey not trying to be mean or agressive, but could you use spoilers for those who don't want to get spoiled. Thanks!

Reactions: Nisselue

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Hey not trying to be mean or agressive, but could you use spoilers for those who don't want to get spoiled. Thanks!
He's been doing it for years despite numerous requests to stop. Some psychopaths simply enjoy pain and suffering of others. Your cries of mercy simply serve to make his dick harder.
Ask mods to thread ban him if you want anything to happen.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
He's been doing it for years despite numerous requests to stop. Some psychopaths simply enjoy pain and suffering of others. Your cries of mercy simply serve to make his dick harder.
Ask mods to thread ban him if you want anything to happen.
Hahaha there is an option to hide the messages of someone which I used for him, just go on his profile and click "ignore". Not need to ask mods which I think will tell you that nothing in the rules forbid him to do so.

Reactions: Renestrae

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I found this game 2 years ago. I like the idea and the first renders with the old man. But then the artist broke up with the project and you saw in my opinion too much slime and slave stuff...

now I found the game „A new Dawn“ with a quite similar story.
Just less complex and with 3D renders.

and now I wish the dev would release 3D renders with Claire than these - imo - boring images.

how awesome would this be to see blond, curvy, big titter Claire in 3D!

same goes to his zombie game. I like the idea, but I don’t like the pics and art style at all

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
I found this game 2 years ago. I like the idea and the first renders with the old man. But then the artist broke up with the project and you saw in my opinion too much slime and slave stuff...

and now I wish the dev would release 3D renders with Claire than these - imo - boring images.

same goes to his zombie game. I like the idea, but I don’t like the pics and art style at all
I personally love the art for these two games, especially with the settings of Overgrown:Genesis. To the point it's somewhat hard for me to play other h-games.
And yeah, I have a lot of trouble going through games with 3d renders, which I usually find boring and all "samey-looking".

Funny how two people can have largely differents opinions :D

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
I personally love the art for these two games, especially with the settings of Overgrown:Genesis. To the point it's somewhat hard for me to play other h-games.
And yeah, I have a lot of trouble going through games with 3d renders, which I usually find boring and all "samey-looking".

I totally agree with you. 3D renders are often VERY BAD quality, they look like they're from cutscenes of ps1 games... the style of the drawings of this game could be better, yes, but this is still definitely way better than 99% of games with 3D renders.

Reactions: Roadkill23

Renestrae

Jul 26, 2017

Weird, I couldn't disagree more! I personally despise 3D H-art with a passion. It's just always either right in the Uncanny Valley, or if they somehow managed to make a good looking character, they make 5 variations of that by altering hair/eye color and clothes, so they all end up looking the same.

[... ] the style of the drawings of this game could be better, yes, [...]
And it might just be me fangirling because I'm into a lot of the fetishes depicted, but I think the art is really good in this? I mean nothing is perfect but still I really like it and I think it's one of the game's strong suits

Wolfrich

Jan 14, 2019
indeed, the art is kinda awkward sometimes (specially some of Claire's faces) but other than that i think the art is well made and serves its purpose that is to offer a reference so our imagination can run wild

Abnur_tharn

Feb 10, 2019

I agree. though faces are sometimes weird I like the new artist much more

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

April 2020 Polls

Hello patrons and welcome to another set of patron polls!

This month we'll be polling on the subject of ... the Continent, where Claire has her happy adventures!

While the Continent doesn't play a major role as a setting, it's a big part of the worldbuilding, and many characters Claire encounters do hail from the Continent.

The Continent itself is a large, interconnected landmass, split between several major 'regions'.

The temperate, Europe-styled Midfrey Kingdom, which has a mishmash of Franco-Italian (La Riviera), Celto-Gaelic (Loch Falk), British (royal coastline), and Germanic (the Marches) influences. From Midfrey, the closest Isles are Sorraine and Valos.

Claire escapes from the royal coastline in Midfrey and goes to the Isles from Hookton.

Down south you have Ankharad, which is this deeply exotic land ruled by a semi-demonic confederacy of powerful princes and princesses, combining Middle Eastern, Indian, and Ancient Greek influence. They are closest to Rathpike.

In the north, you have Nordheim nestled in the Thule Valley formed by the Folring Mountains, with clear Norse influence. Though Nordheim is in the north, they're not actually that close to Trissengrad, which is far flung further out in northeastern waters.

There is also the Hornwald in the northwest, a vast forest that once stretched unmolested across much of the Continent, which is now mostly inhabited by what remains of the Elves, and wayward bands of human outcasts and exiles.

The Fear is a vast jungle region in the deep west, filled with the hellish machinations and runaway experiments caused by the descendants of Titania's ancient loyalists, the Occultists, and where the monster invasion that drives Claire out of the Continent comes from.

Currently, Claire can encounter characters from almost all regions. The tyrant of Dargan Town, Yorn, originally hails from the Fear, the Nordlings of the Shieldmaiden Questline are from Nordheim, the refugee characters like Beth and Bertrand are from Midfrey (as is Claire), and several Ankharadi like Salim and Zayana are featured.

There isn't anyone from Hornwald yet, but there is a definite plan in place for a pointy-eared companion to appear in the future (after all, lewds are not complete without Elves, are they? :p)

We'd like to see our patrons' interest in these various regions, so the polls this time around ask the question: Which region would you like to see more characters from, or play more of a role?

Vote now!

(You can vote multiple times in these polls)

- Midfrey, a troubled kingdom under siege by monsters.
- Ankharad, a demonic confederacy where anything and anyone can be enslaved - or rule as a slavemaster.
- Nordheim, land of axe-happy Vikings, and Shieldmaidens who fuck monsters into submission
- Hornwald, a dangerous forest where only the desperate dare tread, filled with Elves and exiles.
- The Fear, swampy jungles where monster-breeding Occultists fester and breed their hellish minions.

Apr 10, 2020
A moment of praise and a moment of concern for the developers.

First the praise. This game is amazing and deserves the rave reviews. Well done and thank you.

Now my concern. I wonder if the devs are losing control/direction. This game was the struggles of Claire as she encounters real life villains and various monsters that roam the landscape. But something happened in the last town. If you look at the gallery, almost the entire first row of scenes and part of another are devoted to a single futa-based plot line. That's an awful lot (and I am not even counting Nachali). Many of the other scenes involve Claire dressing up in animal outfits and interacting with the like animals. That's on top of the whole (very long) breeding ranch/recruiting for breeding ranch plot line that just leaves me cold. My heart actually sank a little when I saw the leaked pics above. I guess, in short, are animal and futa fetishes now swamping the game?

These are just my thoughts and they are meant well. As I said, it is a great game.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018

First the praise. This game is amazing and deserves the rave reviews. Well done and thank you.

Now my concern. I wonder if the devs are losing control/direction. This game was the struggles of Claire as she encounters real life villains and various monsters that roam the landscape. But something happened in the last town. If you look at the gallery, almost the entire first row of scenes and part of another are devoted to a single futa-based plot line. That's an awful lot (and I am not even counting Nachali). Many of the other scenes involve Claire dressing up in animal outfits and interacting with the like animals. That's on top of the whole (very long) breeding ranch/recruiting for breeding ranch plot line that just leaves me cold. My heart actually sank a little when I saw the leaked pics above. I guess, in short, are animal and futa fetishes now swamping the game?

These are just my thoughts and they are meant well. As I said, it is a great game.
I think it is less about the game being completely focused on those fetishes from now on, as much as it is the game getting all of the content about those fetishes out at once since that's what the patrons voted for. The beast stuff with the ranch and the rangers had already been planned for a long time, same for the futa church questline. I don't know if the devs have a solid idea on what their final scope for the game is gonna be, but I think it is clear they are okay with the game being massive, so if this is all the content we're gonna get on these fetishes, I expect them to still be a minority in the final product. I don't think the devs are gonna fall into the positive feedback loop (patrons vote for x content, dev makes more x content, more fans of x content notice the game and become patrons, patrons vote for x content)

With that said, I do agree the game lost direction a bit, at least narratively. I played the original version of this game which was just the prologue and barely any content on the islands. The game seemed much more like a "choose your adventure" through a dark fantasy world as a vulnerable refugee girl, it seemed the story was gonna move forward fast and be focused on Claire being a witness to the big events of the world while just trying to find her way to get by and survive it.

I would describe the game nowadays as being way more of a open-world game where you play as a badass super talented female protagonist and get to explore a very depraved fantasy world and take part in all kinds of kinky hijinks. Fully expect Claire to become the great queen of the islands that will unite everyone into launching a counter-attack on the continent and defeating the demon queen in a duel or something.

Both styles have merit and I still really like the game for what it is now, but it certainly changed from what it once was.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

April 2020 Polls

Hello patrons and welcome to another set of patron polls!

This month we'll be polling on the subject of ... the Continent, where Claire has her happy adventures!

While the Continent doesn't play a major role as a setting, it's a big part of the worldbuilding, and many characters Claire encounters do hail from the Continent.

The Continent itself is a large, interconnected landmass, split between several major 'regions'.

The temperate, Europe-styled Midfrey Kingdom, which has a mishmash of Franco-Italian (La Riviera), Celto-Gaelic (Loch Falk), British (royal coastline), and Germanic (the Marches) influences. From Midfrey, the closest Isles are Sorraine and Valos.

Claire escapes from the royal coastline in Midfrey and goes to the Isles from Hookton.

Down south you have Ankharad, which is this deeply exotic land ruled by a semi-demonic confederacy of powerful princes and princesses, combining Middle Eastern, Indian, and Ancient Greek influence. They are closest to Rathpike.

In the north, you have Nordheim nestled in the Thule Valley formed by the Folring Mountains, with clear Norse influence. Though Nordheim is in the north, they're not actually that close to Trissengrad, which is far flung further out in northeastern waters.

There is also the Hornwald in the northwest, a vast forest that once stretched unmolested across much of the Continent, which is now mostly inhabited by what remains of the Elves, and wayward bands of human outcasts and exiles.

The Fear is a vast jungle region in the deep west, filled with the hellish machinations and runaway experiments caused by the descendants of Titania's ancient loyalists, the Occultists, and where the monster invasion that drives Claire out of the Continent comes from.

Currently, Claire can encounter characters from almost all regions. The tyrant of Dargan Town, Yorn, originally hails from the Fear, the Nordlings of the Shieldmaiden Questline are from Nordheim, the refugee characters like Beth and Bertrand are from Midfrey (as is Claire), and several Ankharadi like Salim and Zayana are featured.

There isn't anyone from Hornwald yet, but there is a definite plan in place for a pointy-eared companion to appear in the future (after all, lewds are not complete without Elves, are they? :p)

We'd like to see our patrons' interest in these various regions, so the polls this time around ask the question: Which region would you like to see more characters from, or play more of a role?

Vote now!

(You can vote multiple times in these polls)

- Midfrey, a troubled kingdom under siege by monsters.
- Ankharad, a demonic confederacy where anything and anyone can be enslaved - or rule as a slavemaster.
- Nordheim, land of axe-happy Vikings, and Shieldmaidens who fuck monsters into submission
- Hornwald, a dangerous forest where only the desperate dare tread, filled with Elves and exiles.
- The Fear, swampy jungles where monster-breeding Occultists fester and breed their hellish minions.
Praise to the devs again for doing more world building.

Now speaking of the areas, i would hope for Ankharad, Nordheim and The fear. Some sexy demonesses and shieldmaidens plus breeding monsters. :p

• Love
Reactions: ItWasn'tMe

Retts

Dec 17, 2018

Bestiality is the best thing. More bestiality. Only bestiality.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sneak Peek: Isobelle's Happy Ending

Sneak peek of Isobelle's final descent into debauchery, as she commits the entirety of her body and soul to Claire's Breeding Ranch...~

It was a bit of a challenge writing a scene for a character to be corrupted in an utterly debauched, but yet romantic and almost 'touching' way, but I had loads of fun with it!

Look forward to this addition in the next update!

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes