thehellishg

Feb 25, 2019
Is the support for this game over? Are there going to be any new updates? This is one of the best rpgm games out there, it would be really sad to see it die out now. I know the creator is focused on his overgrown genesis project, but i am curious whether there will be any updates for the game soon?

Aug 27, 2017
Is the support for this game over? Are there going to be any new updates? This is one of the best rpgm games out there, it would be really sad to see it die out now. I know the creator is focused on his overgrown genesis project, but i am curious whether there will be any updates for the game soon?
ofc, new version release every ~3 month. so last update was in jan, i guess till march ends new version will be released

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Nice game but damn u cant use scroll with quest log
(like play these game only mouse)

Tnx to cheat menu... I want only play don't grind.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
still a good game just get real confused on some quest. then do not know which choice's are good are bad. then i also wonder if you can save people from becoming sex slave's are just save the girl's from all the dumass using this for there own greed lol.

D

Deleted member 1562931

how to join mercenary faction in rathpike?
and meeting with sally also.
thnx for help.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Somewhere on the map available?
Meaning, now i have go to temple of fertility(The sister questline) but i not found that.... Damn these modern video games which give too much advice, I have become lazy/stupid.

I shame myself.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Sorrow85 You mean a map of the region you are currently in? Nope. As for the Temple of Fertility: go southwest from the Bath House building along the path, past the lighthouse there is an old man that will take you to Cornucopia Island where the temple resides.

Last edited:
Reactions: erg1986

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
I wish the next update will focus more on the breeding farm, adding new animals and mechanics... i love that part of the game, it's my favorite.
Something that i'd really like and that i find weird it isn't already in the game is Claire being able to "milk" her animals by herself, without using the other girls. I wish there was an option to buy your own animals, putting them in your stable and extract the semen by yourself. The rest of the girls with their own animals should just be extra stuff. But that's just my humble opinion.

Reactions: Andragon

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Sorrow85 You mean a map of the region you are currently in? Nope. As for the Temple of Fertility: go southwest from the Bath House building along the path, past the lighthouse there is an old man that will take you to Cornucopia Island where the temple resides.
Meaning if there are some website where find games maps and would help a lot in orienteering.
(Kind walkthrough but picture version)

Aug 30, 2019
hmmm , pirate coast is a new region, and if it is , how do i get there, i try at ships but no one is willing to go there bcz pirates, any advice i have to fix my shift so i cant put the correct punctuation

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes