Reilgan

Oct 28, 2022
So, there is a quest/npc I can't talk with in Rivermont; as, there are things blocking the path to reach her.
And thieves guild just won't work anymore? The teleport in the building is messed up!

EDIT: Capture.PNG
EDIT2: apparently the devs know about this I guess!
EDIT 3: if you mess around a bit with Map ID 158 and 44, you should be able to fix this yourself

Last edited:

funny feller

Sep 16, 2019
I soft locked myself
only have 1 intrigue and cant go down the well for the mother
should be amended

Last edited:

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
I soft locked myself
only have 1 intrigue and cant go down the well for the mother
should be amended
There's an alternate path into the fortress: In a house somewhere around the top right there's an orc called Tubbers that will help smuggle you in if you help him with something. Needs 3 Defiance to approach him and 3 Seduction to convince him if memory serves.

Don't forget you can also pray at the temple for a quick temporary stat boost.

Reactions: voltairepop

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
There's an alternate path into the fortress: In a house somewhere around the top right there's an orc called Tubbers that will help smuggle you in if you help him with something. Needs 3 Defiance to approach him and 3 Seduction to convince him if memory serves.

Or he can cheat... There is a whole menu.

「S」- Man

Aug 27, 2021

Yes. just a small amendment,the first check will pass with either Defiance or Depravity and the second with seduction.

emanon1

Dec 5, 2020
So, there is a quest/npc I can't talk with in Rivermont; as, there are things blocking the path to reach her.
And thieves guild just won't work anymore? The teleport in the building is messed up!

EDIT: View attachment 2570358
EDIT2: apparently the devs know about this I guess!
EDIT 3: if you mess around a bit with Map ID 158 and 44, you should be able to fix this yourself
Can you elaborate on the fix for this?

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
Sooo.. two questions:
1st. Do you ever see Gilly or Marie's boyfriend again after leaving the prologue?
2nd. Is there any scene with your mother? If so how do I get it?

Reactions: Holoas

Reilgan

Oct 28, 2022
Can you elaborate on the fix for this?
You have to edit the game files. Open the Maps I mentioned and seek for an Y coordinate, it should be 12 or 13, I don't remember well. Change that Y to something like 11 and it should work.

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
if its the last one added then follow the long refugee questline, at one point you will enter mom memories and see it. just a lazy recycled scene not worth the effort.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I remember seeing one from the tutorial of what happened after Claire ran away from her home. Maybe im imagining things..
Anyways you have my deepest thanks.

Reactions: HD HD

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
if its the last one added then follow the long refugee questline, at one point you will enter mom memories and see it. just a lazy recycled scene not worth the effort.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The scene that really hit me hard badly is the recycled scene where Claire gets spiderfied by the spider goddess (Widowmaker copy-paste from Overwatch). They literally just put Claire's hairstyle on Widowmaker and that is it. I understand that art is time consuming but damn.

KotenokGav

May 1, 2023
bug_with_stuck_screenshot.PNG
There is a bug in the quest "Insuring Justice" (thieves questline in Rathpike). If you select "Hide downstairs" when trying to hide from Fat Jack, Claire gets stuck in an obstacle (see screenshot). Use attached file for fix this problem.

Reactions: GeppettoPossum
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes