GTK/HLK

Sep 28, 2017
The solution is simple, dev just needs to thrown in some normal characters.
<Some of the male NPC quest Givers are honestly nice enough, if they added more interesting things to them.>

But asides that, not much needed to change about (G)Slayer here. else well have you all carted into the Girl and her Bull Bandwagon.

[Tldr: agreed that not all males are bs, just like soo many games have. TBH the normal males are the most Gateway Drug into Corruption. as their kinks will ease you way faster than if forced.
Looks at some games with female protags who cutout out males in their game when remaking their indev game]

Ashofthefie

Jun 15, 2020
Is it worth it buying the steam version as of now? I saw in the reviews there was complaints as that version being different, but also here that the steam version was different then the F95 version.

Jul 4, 2017
I guess that bestiality stuff has been complained over the years, but still the ranch stuff (and some other bestiality content like horses stuff) feels somehow such tonal whiplash, but I guess I had wrong expectations set early one.
That's because it is tonal whiplash. The ranch quest only exists because a very high tier patron commissioned the entire thing. It was never meant to be a part of the original vision of the game; that's why it feels so disconnected from the themes, narrative, and gameplay loop.

It's one of the many examples of why Patreon backed games like this are often ripe with compromise meant to cater to the business model, rather than what's best for the game or development.

In my opinion, the rest of the beast content is well incorporated into the themes and story, even if it's not everyone's cup of tea.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Is it worth it buying the steam version as of now? I saw in the reviews there was complaints as that version being different, but also here that the steam version was different then the F95 version.
There is literally one quest of difference between each version (Patreon has one quest while Steam has another).
For me that is far from a deal breaker since i am not playing simply because of one shota questline.

「S」- Man

Aug 27, 2021
I bought it and will have to say no:
Updates are even slower to be realesed on steam.
You don't get a more polished version of the game in exchenga for the wainting, the same bugs on version uploaded here will be there.
You will just be paying for a game the has no perspective of being finished, while the dev's said i would have been finished mid 2022.

My veredict as someone who did bought it is to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and be nice to others. Since this dev teams has no respect for its costumers.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Your opinion about the game's worth is your own but don't lie to try to back it up.

Updates are even slower to be realesed on steam.
Not true. In fact the newest version appeared on Steam first.

You don't get a more polished version of the game in exchenga for the wainting, the same bugs on version uploaded here will be there.
Because it is literally the same version in both plataforms, save one quest. Also Steam version does get the bugfix updates

You will just be paying for a game the has no perspective of being finished, while the dev's said i would have been finished mid 2022.
That is true of every Patreon or early acess game on Steam. Don't act like this is something unique to this one.
And to put something in perspective they (developers) did finished their other Steam/Patreon game, Overgrown Genesis.

Reactions: Hjdggvc and bobi121

「S」- Man

Aug 27, 2021
Your opinion about the game's worth is your own but don't lie to try to back it up.

Not true. In fact the newest version appeared on Steam first.

Because it is literally the same version in both plataforms, save one quest. Also Steam version does get the bugfix updates

That is true of every Patreon or early acess game on Steam. Don't act like this is something unique to this one.
And to put something in perspective they (developers) did finished their other Steam/Patreon game, Overgrown Genesis.
Well my friend, you would be hard pressed to find a single lie in anything i said about this game.

First, the updates: Yes they are indeed slower on steam and you can check community threads about this topic on steam. I didn't even check the dates on the latest update and i blindly call bullshit on your "In fact the newest version appeared on Steam first". And even if you are correct about this latest update, it don't change the fact every other update since patch v0.22.1, when i started checking, was indeed delayed for steam.

Second, Game polishing: I guess you're just lazy and don't know how to interpret a text, so i unpack it nicer for you. I didn't said " Steam = no bugfix" i said " since it is released later it would be nicer to get a more polished version of the game" and thats not the case.

Third, Hurr Durr That is true of every Patreon or early acess game: This is the funny part because you just start saying that i lied in my opinion, but this very statement is a lie, a gross generalization on the best case scenario, but still a lie.

I don't get what you gain from being delusional, but just to be clear i wanted this project to succeed and would gladly motivate people to support it's creators but they just simply are not deserving of it.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Third, Hurr Durr That is true of every Patreon or early acess game: This is the funny part because you just start saying that i lied in my opinion, but this very statement is a lie, a gross generalization on the best case scenario, but still a lie.
Oh so you know it is true and yet decided to present it as if this game is somehow not following the same patern of every game on early acess, even from AAA studios? :rolleyes:

Second, Game polishing: I guess you're just lazy and don't know how to interpret a text, so i unpack it nicer for you. I didn't said " Steam = no bugfix" i said " since it is released later it would be nicer to get a more polished version of the game" and thats not the case.
So you want Steam version to have extra bug fixing when compared to Patreon version? Of course that is not going to happen. Any bugfixing done is put into the next release for both Steam and Patreon.

First, the updates: Yes they are indeed slower on steam and you can check community threads about this topic on steam. I didn't even check the dates on the latest update and i blindly call bullshit on your "In fact the newest version appeared on Steam first". And even if you are correct about this latest update, it don't change the fact every other update since patch v0.22.1, when i started checking, was indeed delayed for steam.
Another lie. Most threads on steam are either people asking help with some quest or people reporting bugs.

I don't get what you gain from being delusional, but just to be clear i wanted this project to succeed and would gladly motivate people to support it's creators but they just simply are not deserving of it.
I very much doubt that.
Not only you lie but you are also salty about the game. Well not going to waste anymore time with you. Block lists exist for that.:cool:

Shekelberg

Jun 2, 2020
The solution is simple, dev just needs to thrown in some normal characters.
<Some of the male NPC quest Givers are honestly nice enough, if they added more interesting things to them.>

But asides that, not much needed to change about (G)Slayer here. else well have you all carted into the Girl and her Bull Bandwagon.

[Tldr: agreed that not all males are bs, just like soo many games have. TBH the normal males are the most Gateway Drug into Corruption. as their kinks will ease you way faster than if forced.
Looks at some games with female protags who cutout out males in their game when remaking their indev game]
The only male NPCs a Female Main Character game needs is dogs, pigs, horses and shotas.

「S」- Man

Aug 27, 2021
No one is salty but that's how people react when devs stop the actual work and do the filthy cycle of milking patreons and releasing bullshit content and some sick fetishs
If you're not getting what you desire it's just stupid to continue pay cash
You know what really makes me confuse? This Video Game White Knight reaction trying to defend the game at all costs.
Its SUS as hell, sounds like a industry plant to me.

「S」- Man

Aug 27, 2021
Oh so you know it is true and yet decided to present it as if this game is somehow not following the same patern of every game on early acess, even from AAA studios? :rolleyes:

So you want Steam version to have extra bug fixing when compared to Patreon version? Of course that is not going to happen. Any bugfixing done is put into the next release for both Steam and Patreon.

Another lie. Most threads on steam are either people asking help with some quest or people reporting bugs.

I very much doubt that.
Not only you lie but you are also salty about the game. Well not going to waste anymore time with you. Block lists exist for that.:cool:
So i will just leave this here and hope everyone can make it's own judgment out of it:

Reactions: Mystermask

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
No one is salty but that's how people react when devs stop the actual work and do the filthy cycle of milking patreons and releasing bullshit content and some sick fetishs
If you're not getting what you desire it's just stupid to continue pay cash
This entire game is a mix of sick fetishes though. There will be even more as game has so much more content to come.
What concerns me is the development time drastically slowed down.
I understand that they had to redesign characters and one of the devs was apparently from Ukraine?
Regardless the development is way slower than usual. Nearly 5 months for an update to get 4-5 new scenes is kind of ridiculous.

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
This entire game is a mix of sick fetishes though.
Only fetish that can be called "sick" is the rape scenes but they are welcomed and expected seeing what enemies you fight. Claire is beautiful, young and fertile and enemies won't waste that fact. Bestiality is meh as a fetish and the female route of that incest quest was beautiful and romantic. Absolutely fine with everything. I enjoyed most of all the transformation of Claire into a spider daughter and the Wincest quest.
My point is that the game is pretty tame compared to some other games like LonaRPG which is another fave of mine.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
I just got the Thieves quest to go to Narfu but the road is blocked. Can you guys help me find a way to get to Narfu?

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Only fetish that can be called "sick" is the rape scenes but they are welcomed and expected seeing what enemies you fight. Claire is beautiful, young and fertile and enemies won't waste that fact. Bestiality is meh as a fetish and the female route of that incest quest was beautiful and romantic. Absolutely fine with everything. I enjoyed most of all the transformation of Claire into a spider daughter and the Wincest quest.
My point is that the game is pretty tame compared to some other games like LonaRPG which is another fave of mine.
Don't personally have problem with those. Actually have no problem with any scenes in the game.
I like the spin on RPGM game here. Claire is helpless, she is no warrior and if she fucks up, she fucks up. You as player fully well know what happens if you get too greedy, overstep some boundaries or get into situations you shouldn't be getting.

I'd disagree that the game is tame. Compare it to a lot of the games on this site and it just pisses on them with amount of content and fetishes it has to offer.
I'm sure more is there to come. There's two entire continents to be added, plus content for current ones finished and polished. Bright days ahead IF the devs get their shit together and start releasing updates on more regular basis.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Sure, but it feels like the past several updates are either bestiality or rape.

Remember earlier when she was getting aroused by an old man? Or the time with the warehouse foreman? Stella? The bakers boy?
More things are coming though. As can be seen from previews. A lot of the latest patreon posts have been featuring human scenes. Whatever they feature in previews for patreon gets later added in.
I don't mind them adding more bestiality or rape scenes really. In my eyes, there's very few actual games whichhave such scenes.
You'll find 1000 different games with tame vanilla content. Very few with rougher themes in them. More so in high quality like Claire's quest has.
I have faith in the future for this game, as main focus has been "a little bit of everything for everyone."

Reactions: CarpSilk and Ressxd
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes