Leob70

Dec 13, 2017
The only fetishes not explored are NTR and its various shades; pregnancy, and incest.
Well about that, there is one path/questline where Claire has the ability to grow a dick and impregnates a mans wife in order to help them have a child because the man was not able to do it himself, it wasn't for the purpose of humiliation but it should be noted.

For incest iirc need a confirmation on this one, there is a path if you get captured when leaving the continent which leaves you in between two nobles and if you progress it the right way it ends in incest between them.

As for pregnancy there is a decent exploration of that in monster bad ends even if she mostly gets pregnant with eggs but she is definitely being bred and it plays a role.

Unless by not explored you mean by an individual playing the game or something else instead of fetishes the game dips into.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

bobby125432

Mar 13, 2020
For incest iirc need a confirmation on this one, there is a path if you get captured when leaving the continent which leaves you in between two nobles and if you progress it the right way it ends in incest between them.

As for pregnancy there is a decent exploration of that in monster bad ends even if she mostly gets pregnant with eggs but she is definitely being bred and it plays a role.
the nobles route where she becomes a slave does end in incest, there will also be a pregnancy function later on but it is still being implemented. the new character preview on their patreon shows a nurse that will probably be part of that

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
I noticed in the walkthrough there are evens that has been croosed out. Are thouse events not accesisble and why ? All so are they wourh searching for an older version. For instance i saw that here was a female character - Sally that you can romance. Its something i like to see if its missing in the current version. Or they are not worth the trouble? All so how often is the game upg?

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I noticed in the walkthrough there are evens that has been croosed out. Are thouse events not accesisble and why ? All so are they wourh searching for an older version. For instance i saw that here was a female character - Sally that you can romance. Its something i like to see if its missing in the current version. Or they are not worth the trouble? All so how often is the game upg?
The walkthrough is from many versions in the past, before the complete remake of all the Valos and Rathpike content. Currently, if you try to download it it is in the creators trash bin on Google docs. Don;t bother - follow the hints and guide within the game and you will get to everything. You may not be able to unlock all the content on a single play through, but there are ways to unlock the gallery and other goodies...

Kokoronexus

Jul 28, 2018
hello, i have the rangers questline bugged, is there a way to fix it? the bugged quest is the one you have to go at chermont for some wolves problem, but when i enter at chermont the game get stuck
pd: im not using cheats.

• Angry
Reactions: JamesRod

bobby125432

Mar 13, 2020
hello, i have the rangers questline bugged, is there a way to fix it? the bugged quest is the one you have to go at chermont for some wolves problem, but when i enter at chermont the game get stuck
pd: im not using cheats.
USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE, the solution is found a few pages back, always check the search before asking questions that would be answered there

Reactions: JamesRod

damnson1111

Jul 21, 2017
For the "Hole in the Ground Quest", the northwestern Undercity entrance to the meat pit is sparkling for me, but there is an invisible wall in front of the entrance. Was anyone able to solve this issue?

Also, getting corned by the thugs who extort you in Undercity and fighting them off seem to make the entrance no longer sparkling.

P.S. I did search for a solution, there was no one mentioning this particular issue or its solution.

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Wow! I love this game.. is one of the best RPGM ever with all my favourite tags
Thanks you!

Crome18

May 9, 2017
Found a Bug where if you open the Skills menu it gives the error "Failed to Load: audio/se/Cursor1.ogg"

This Error then keeps coming up over and over until you restart the whole game.

Reactions: RenéDescartes

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Claire's Quest [v0.21.1] [Dystopian Project] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.16 GB
Compressed PC Size: 172.9 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Do you still need to pass a mandatory defiance check for the manticore tail to join mercenaries??
Because I can't fucking raise my defiance since the trainer is locked behind the GODDAMN MERCENARY QUEST THAT REQUIRES A MANTICORE TAIL THAT YOU NEED DEFIANCE FOR IN THE FIRST PLACE

Reactions: PrivateEyes

PrivateEyes

May 26, 2017
Do you still need to pass a mandatory defiance check for the manticore tail to join mercenaries??
Because I can't fucking raise my defiance since the trainer is locked behind the GODDAMN MERCENARY QUEST THAT REQUIRES A MANTICORE TAIL THAT YOU NEED DEFIANCE FOR IN THE FIRST PLACE
I have to admit that your comment made me chuckle. Then I saw your profile pic and busted a gut laughing

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes