Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Too bad for the bakers boy i was really hopping they keep him as shota . The idea of a perverted woman corrupting him was hot.And i was hoping his mom will catch Claire praying on him , maybe even join the fun. But alas. They will have to re-do the possed boy as well and the urchins. They are even more shota looking. As for the looks of the baker boy i dont seem to find much diference in the way he is drawn in the newest everstion and the version before. He still looks like a teenager in bouth version. Dont know why they had to chage the dialog. Was there ever a version where the boy was drawn to look younger? Anyways in the end they will have to drop the incest as well .So no hope of doing something with Claire's "mom". Fuch this Parteon shit im tired of it.

Morgoth88

Nov 24, 2017
Anyone have a recent art pack they could post? Was a supporter a long time ago, this game development has just been a slog.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Too bad for the bakers boy i was really hopping they keep him as shota . The idea of a perverted woman corrupting him was hot.And i was hoping his mom will catch Claire praying on him , maybe even join the fun. But alas. They will have to re-do the possed boy as well and the urchins. They are even more shota looking. As for the looks of the baker boy i dont seem to find much diference in the way he is drawn in the newest everstion and the version before. He still looks like a teenager in bouth version. Dont know why they had to chage the dialog. Was there ever a version where the boy was drawn to look younger? Anyways in the end they will have to drop the incest as well .So no hope of doing something with Claire's "mom". Fuch this Parteon shit im tired of it.
It's the steam version for all the changes probably considering they don't even upload the game to patreon, because of the fear of getting nuked

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
It's the steam version for all the changes probably considering they don't even upload the game to patreon, because of the fear of getting nuked
So why change the baker boy then ?! I dont get it there is still clearly other shota in the game like the possed boy in the hunted house. Will that get changed as well ?!

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
They didn't drop the bestiality nor the rape and there's is incest already on the game. So no, there's still a big chance of having something with Claire's "mom" as you put it. But yes, Patreon is nothing but a buttload of shit, subscribestar is so much better nowadays.

Plus, i don't think they changed the bakers boy just because of the way he looked. The boy was going to return and this fact probably wasn't being considered until further in the game if it was considered at all. So they changed it to make it more appealing in the sprite/expressions and such, they probably won't change the possessed boy and if they change it won't be anytime soon, the same for the urchins questline which didn't even start yet.

Last edited:

Thronico

Sep 11, 2017
Getting an error whenever the "States" menu pulls up. Specifically a missing "Mystery" audio file that wasn't in the rar for the game's download.

Edit: Discovered another missing audio file named Musical2.ogg
For now, my workaround is to make copies of the other audio files in the ME folder and just rename them.

Reactions: jimmylop

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
does a walktrough exist for 22.1? :D
I recommend using the walkthrough just to get past the prologue and max the points you can get. After that the game is pretty much open for you to choose which questile you want to pursue first and all the quest are small and pretty linear.

I do recommend you to avoid any quest/interaction/scene that raises your defiance earlier on the game if you want to get a lot of scenes. Plus, avoid interactions that gives free points with no downgrade until you need those points.
Some quests raises you points by a lot (especially depravity and defiance), but they usually lower another point too, so the free points are handy when you need just a few more depravity points to fuck, let's say, a bear~

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by Dystopian Project
Version of the game: Claire's Quest [v0.21.2]

If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win:1,18GB

Compressed Size:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I found out the error after a sex scene when fatigue is lost a si retray and somthink missing

spark320b

Jul 3, 2020
Did someone have v0.18.4 saves?I remember I played this game in this version when the Dev focus on another game,so because the uncertain future of this game,I didn't save the savefiles.THANK!

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes