Naou

Aug 20, 2018
I'm stuck in the ranger lodge. The game won't let me walk up to Roxanne. I'm stuck at the entrance to her room. I guess I have to start a new game. Anyone know any workarounds for these bugs?
It seems only the entrance's block has a problem, I used an older save to enter and when I came back to this version I could walk around the room but couldn't exit.

Blastedman

Jan 30, 2021
It seems only the entrance's block has a problem, I used an older save to enter and when I came back to this version I could walk around the room but couldn't exit.
I started a new game, same issue again. I went to the gallery and viewed all the scenes.

pixigh

Aug 24, 2019
I'm stuck in the ranger lodge. The game won't let me walk up to Roxanne. I'm stuck at the entrance to her room. I guess I have to start a new game. Anyone know any workarounds for these bugs?
I'd usually recommend waiting for a patch or hot-fix, but since it seems to be a map issue you can use to obtain a cheat menu that allows you to teleport to an X,Y location on a given map. You can use it to teleport to tile (3,6) of the rangers lodge.

It's fairly simple to setup and get running, just follow the instructions. Once again, I don't generally recommend this sort of solution but since it's a fairly simple problem, it should be fine.

Reactions: Blastedman

Ombrage

Nov 15, 2017
Someone knows how to fix the mystery.ogg file missing ?
It's simpel, just go to Claires_Quest_0.22.1_WIN\Claire's Quest 0.22.1 WIN\www\audio\me and copy victory2 and rename it to Mystery. Should work from there on. Do the same with Musical1 for Musical2. Should work until a fix will come.

Reactions: ReedScorp

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
Hello, it seems I am unable to save games for some reason, is there a fix for that? Also for whatever reason, everytime I exit the settings the games seems to crash and changes I made are not staying put.

Last edited:

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
charlotte and claire will have a lesbian romance route.
but beth would have his own lesbian romance route? or only the breeder one?

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I don't think you quite know how decimals work don't you?
Do you, not don't you. ;)

and I know enough that every update went from 0.6 to 0.7 to 0.8 and so on, all adding content. I mean 0.2 was already done seeing as it was up to 0.14.
But that's not really relevant. There's no set standard on f95zone so it can get confusing.

cpdk

Aug 8, 2018
Since this update the Kennels is also bugged because you are out of the room and can´t move, only solution for entering is to use an older version.

Reactions: UnknownBava

pixigh

Aug 24, 2019
Since this update the Kennels is also bugged because you are out of the room and can´t move, only solution for entering is to use an older version.
Having the same problem. Help
As I mentioned before, usually recommend waiting for a patch or hot-fix, but since it seems to be a map issue you can use to obtain a cheat menu that allows you to teleport to an X,Y location on a given map. You can use it to teleport to tile (3,6) of the rangers lodge. You can do the same for the Kennels.

Reactions: NyxFX13
Dec 11, 2019
When you go to that dog dude in Valos the game traps you: 1618176406047.png

Do these people play test this game or are they to busy wasting patreon money or something to give a shit?

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes