Penitensary

May 10, 2020
If you escape slavery with her in the prologue, you can find her in the refugee camp in the Valos farmer's country.
Then, once you advance enough of the main quest and get housing for the refugees, you can talk to her in her house, then in the stable in the back of her house in order to get a scene of her with her dog. After which you can recruit her.

not sure what happens if you dont escape with her, either being sold off yourself or taking the smuggler's route and never meeting her. I'm guessing you either have to additionally rescue her from somewhere (slavers in rathpike, maybe?) Or maybe she's replaced with someone else... or maybe she's just unavailable! the game sure likes to boast how your choices have significant outcomes.
I think so. If you use the smuggler's route to bypass the Fort i think she is indeed supposed to be among the girls you rescue in Rathpike. Not sure what happens when you take the second prologue route, but until that one links up to Rathpike there's no way to check. She should still be with the slavers though, the events that happen because you're not there to alter them should still play out the same way.

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Man were updates aways so slow? I mean 6 months and nothing new !
The problem is not how much we wait, but what we get. They jump from questline to questline and as a result, many quests have no end or stalled in the middle, others barely started at all (mansion in the poor Valos area). They should at least focus on one island and systematically develop it, instead of adding content here and there.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Man were updates aways so slow?
Yes.
I mean 6 months and nothing new !
This is every Patreon-developed game. These "studios" or "developers" have no managers. People often talk shit about management persons in corporate environments, how they basically do nothing; well, they do whip people into shape to meet deadlines and actually finish their tasks.

There is not a single - not one - Patreon developer out there who has a whip-wielder above them, cracking it at any sign of homework-hungry dogs, dying grandmas or sudden and severe health issues which last for 5 months.

wolfknot

Oct 19, 2021
Has this been in development for 6 years? Why is it taking to fucking long to finish?
It seems like the devs are milking the fuck out of everyone. If I had to guess, they have gotten too comfortable living off all their donors contributions and feel they can get away with stretching release times. Whatever they drop is mostly cosmetic and "reworking" art around, alongside a spec of actual quest content. Each time.

「S」- Man

Aug 27, 2021
Has this been in development for 6 years? Why is it taking to fucking long to finish?
I want to belive the dev is being honest on his steam early acess notes and the game will be done by mid 2022 so maybe june or july, therefore the next big update might be the full version hence the delay in releasing new content.

But that, all that is just little old me having faith in people and their hability to keep their promisses.

Vuulgar

Apr 8, 2018
I want to belive the dev is being honest on his steam early acess notes and the game will be done by mid 2022 so maybe june or july, therefore the next big update might be the full version hence the delay in releasing new content.

But that, all that is just little old me having faith in people and their hability to keep their promisses.
They did finish Overgrown: Genesis (great game btw) if that means anything for this game, no idea.

youpla

May 9, 2017
So, with Mel Medarda as a big inspiration for her looks, and Amazon from Dragon's Crown as an inspiration for her body type, and a tad of Pharah from Overwatch, we redesigned her completely as Evelyn, an Ankharadi raised in Chemont (a tale which she elaborates more on in-game) who serves as a more experienced breeder-for-hire compared to Beth and Isobelle!

View attachment 1785549

LOL !!! She is so ugly... Seriously, I wonder how they could have come up with such a horrible design...:ROFLMAO:

Well, at least we still have Isobelle and Beth.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
I want to belive the dev is being honest on his steam early acess notes and the game will be done by mid 2022
Seeing as we're into the fifth (out of twelve, in case you forgot) month of 2022, you are basically saying they're going to add the second half of the content the game currently has (judging by the scope of the in-game world which is based around 4 big countries) in the span of a single month?

「S」- Man

Aug 27, 2021
Seeing as we're into the fifth (out of twelve, in case you forgot) month of 2022, you are basically saying they're going to add the second half of the content the game currently has (judging by the scope of the in-game world which is based around 4 big countries) in the span of a single month?
It's only a single moth if you consider the team was doing nothing since the last update.

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018

Nah, that's just not possible by any means, even if they could find the money from somewhere for a full staff to develop the game. We still have two big islands with their own history and features, a temple with a demon on each (and the temple on Valos is still unfinished), plus an Old Rose treasure-hunting mission on some island. Further, all the important quests must eventually have an impact on the world and be connected in one way or another. In short, there is at least a couple of years of work here, provided that they will be in development throughout this time.

yawyeetah

Jul 22, 2018
Damn the creators must really like lesbian characters for this game.. all the new characters have been predominantly female

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes