Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
(I've updated my post with the changelog with the game link)
My dear Patrons,
Despite us being under review, I should still like to try and stick to our original schedule. As such, here are the download links to v0.15.2 of Claire's Quest. Enjoy.
Game link:
@Muff Diver Please update OP
Nps thanks @Bladeue

Reactions: Krull

mirokid

Nov 1, 2017
O
(I've updated my post with the changelog with the game link)
My dear Patrons,
Despite us being under review, I should still like to try and stick to our original schedule. As such, here are the download links to v0.15.2 of Claire's Quest. Enjoy.
Game link:
@Muff Diver Please update OP
WOWOWOWWOW I LOVE YOU M8

eruhlu muhdi

Nov 16, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for this game ? I remember walking around the whole map for bloody long minutes at the last time I played the game.

nanory

Sep 9, 2017
hey i was wondering is this game still running far ahead of the acual CG's or is it starting to catch up?

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
guys there is a mac version?? or only in tags ...
There is just d/load a link, just didn't add the mac update over and make a seperate rar. seemed pointless upload another 400mb when the mac update is with it just in a seperator folder is only 8.57kb.

Reactions: Krull

bossy

Oct 28, 2017
There is just d/load a link, just didn't add the mac update over and make a seperate rar. seemed pointless upload another 400mb when the mac update is with it just in a seperator folder is only 8.57kb.
where is the mac update? I cant find it

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for this game ? I remember walking around the whole map for bloody long minutes at the last time I played the game.
This is a slight outdated walkthrough 0.14.1,

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes