buff

May 29, 2017
The new scenes are meh. I had high hopes for the cleric "orgy". In the next couple of weeks they will probably add more scenes to 0.27. I hope we finally get some sex scenes with Claire's mom that don't involve monster rape.
Word. Some mom scenes involving Claire's tongue instead of monster dicks would be amazing.

dinglers

Jan 29, 2022
Does anyone know why my save files won't work in the new 0.27 version. I Went to the updater guy in the gallery but still no luck

TrickyHunter0506

Formerly 'Aman Khamkar'
Feb 13, 2020
Hello everyone can someone share me the discord link of Dystopian project. I accidentally left cause my account was attacked by a virus and I want to join back the server

404NoNamegr

Dec 5, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Claire's Quest v0.27.1 (Collector's Edition).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Why is the app asking for complete file access? Huge red flag there.

• Sad
Reactions: ments

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Why is the app asking for complete file access? Huge red flag there.
because of the save files outside the app's own external storage directories.
somebody still might want to have access to their own files despite Google's "security features".
besides, you should check your apps for this particular permission. you would be surprised how many asked for and you granted it.
anyways, i don't force you to grant it, you simply can't use the app.

Culaio

Oct 25, 2020
Dev made post on discord explaining a lot of stuff on how game was supposed to be orginally and how different it is now from how it was before, it was supposed to be WAY smaller game was supposed with us escaping to islands, there was multiple ways to do it but that was supposed to end there, escaping to islands was supposed to trigger one of multiple endings.

Here is full post from dev, including new direction of game, roadmap and stuff:

"GENERAL ROADMAP FOR 2024

Hello Everyone!

Today I’m going to be talking about the general direction/roadmap for Claire’s Quest for the rest of 2024, alongside answering some FAQs that pop up a lot!

So, for starters, Claire’s Quest is currently on 0.27.1 as of this post, and by the end of the 0.27 version series, the Rangers Questline should be concluded - which marks the first completion of a major questline in Claire’s Quest! Also, in the preceding 0.26 version series, we wrapped up the longest sidequest storyline so far - the Baker Family storyline!

These are two pretty big milestones which I’d hope justify the pivot away from our original approach - which was to try and keep all the separate storylines roughly up to par as development progressed. Instead, we’re now focusing solely on specific questlines and pushing them to completion rather than ‘spreading out’ so as to speak. The big positive is having finished storylines which should bring more satisfaction to players who were getting disappointed by the lack of completed stories. Obviously, the big negative is that fans of certain questlines that aren’t the current priority are sort of left waiting by the wayside. However, we’ve tried to ensure that with the prioritised questlines, a variety of flavours and kinks get worked on, so that there’s hopefully something for everyone with each update.

Now then, going forward, the goal for 2024 is to reach version series 0.30! And by that point, the following should be done:
  • Completion of all the Baker Family sidequests (finished with 0.26 series)
  • Completion of the Rangers Questline (to be finished with 0.27 series)
  • Completion of the Temple/Sisters of Fertility Questline (to be finished with 0.29 series)
  • Main Questline will have progressed to the point where Claire can return to the Continent (as of the 0.30 series)
And, with the completion of the Baker Family, the Rangers and the Temple/Sisters of Fertility, the following three will be the next in priority:
Baker Family sidequests - > Isander’s sidequest, ‘Most Wanted’
Rangers Questline -> Claire’s Breeding Ranch Business
Temple/Sisters of Fertility Questline -> Mercenary, or Thieves Questline - may put up to a vote!

And now, to answer some FAQs! —— Q: When will Claire’s Quest be finished?
A: Honestly? It was supposed to finish with the Prologue. Or at least, that was literally the entirety of my initial idea for Claire’s Quest. You see, the titular quest was literally just her quest to get away from the invasion and to the Isles, one way or another.

I primarily wanted to portray that initial rush, that terror of Claire being thrown out into an unknown world, and desperately trying to escape, and having multiple routes and options to do so. Then, making it to the Isles would trigger one of multiple endings (that you now see in-game as continuing quests rather than endings). I actually finished all that, then went on to make Overgrown: Genesis.

However, Claire’s Quest really grew in popularity and there was a big demand for more. At this point I was already mid-dev for Overgrown: Genesis, but didn’t want to leave people hanging when it came to Claire’s Quest either, so I ended up doing both at once, which led to most hectic few years of my life for awhile there!

Q: It’s been almost 5 years of development! Why is Claire’s Quest taking so long, when Overgrown: Genesis finished in 3 years?

A: Well, TL;DR, because there was literally no end goal for Claire’s Quest, which has led to it now being almost three times the size of Overgrown: Genesis in content and length

See, things sort of got easier once Overgrown: Genesis wrapped up development, and I could turn my focus to Claire’s Quest in full. However, at this point, Claire’s Quest still didn’t have a main storyline… because it was never meant to have one! So I just started adding whatever people wanted. The game was meant to end at the Prologue, but people wanted to see the Isles - so I added in Rathpike. Then there was a demand for Valos because a lot of people found Rathpike too depressing (lol), so I added Valos. And since I didn’t really have any plans beyond the Prologue, I also begun accepting ideas and storyline commissions from players, which led to the creation of the Temple/Sister of Fertility, the Rangers, and so on so forth.

So Claire’s Quest just grew and grew, and I happily sort of just accepted ideas and suggestions here and there because, why not?

You guys would say, “Hey Arch, wouldn’t a Gallery be nifty?” … Heck yeah, it would! Let’s make one!

Someone else would say, “Hey Arch, pregnancy system when?” … Hm, now! Now seems like a good time! Let’s put that in!

And my favourite one, “Isn’t Claire kind of a shitty person for running away to the Isles and forgetting all about her mum to just have fun on her own?
Let me go back and save mommy!” … Alright, fine! Let’s return to the Prologue and literally add in the whole of Rivermont!

… So yeah, that ended up happening, and soon we started getting questions of, “Hey what is Claire’s actual quest? There’s no main story, it’s just Skyrim-ish running around doing whatever!”

Which brings me to my next point.

Q: So what is Claire’s actual quest as of now?

A: Well… Since the game has exploded well beyond the original scope of her quest to just escape to the Isles, I had to spend awhile poring over everything that was already in the game, and wondering how the heck to tie it all together to some coherent, overarching storyline. It took quite some time, and a bit of retconning here and there, but we got there in the end!

So, here it is (spoiler alert): Claire’s Quest involves…

"

His message ends here, there may be more in the future but thats all there is for now.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Well, that does explain a number of things about Claires Quest's rate of development. If anything, it's good to see they're finally going to focus on finishing off sidequests rather than spreading crumbs of progress everywhere.

Will have to see where this ends up a couple of months in.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes