NisAira

Nov 22, 2023
The game will be completed. You just have to be intensely patient. And come back every six months. There are 8 more years of support planned. Currently, patches come out 2 times a year. The current version v0.25.4 is mostly focused on patching as many bugs as possible. The next v0.26.1 and up will add more content and finish current tasks. And developers are reading the posts here. They just don't want to respond. This is their decision and it should be respected
8 MORE years? That is an interesting amount of time needed for a game that started development 6ish years ago.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
8 MORE years? That is an interesting amount of time needed for a game that started development 6ish years ago.
Yeah... unfortunately I don't think it was warranted. Knowing what I do about RPGM, I could probably make their first game in ~2 years max with the hardest part being finding artists and commissioning them, but at their support income it'd be easy to honey them over.

I said the same thing about monster girl paradox though and part 2 is taking a decade too lmao.

Regardless, just continue to be a wise consumer and just pirate the game until it's actually finished.

Reactions: Dawndmon

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
i played this game in 2016 thats 8 years, oh and btw i just looked back and people where talking about the artist having left the developer in 2016 and people still use that as an excuse why developement is slow.

Reactions: Dawndmon

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
The game will be completed. You just have to be intensely patient. And come back every six months. There are 8 more years of support planned. Currently, patches come out 2 times a year. The current version v0.25.4 is mostly focused on patching as many bugs as possible. The next v0.26.1 and up will add more content and finish current tasks. And developers are reading the posts here. They just don't want to respond. This is their decision and it should be respected
I just hope they keep the artist Ganassa. But i kind of doubt that he will stick around for 8 more years. The art now is so much better than it used to be in the begging. Them round asses are magical.

ByronBurkey

Jan 14, 2019
i played this game in 2016 thats 8 years
Correct, first entry: Sep 28, 2016

left most upper corner of first page of this thread, this as many other projects hase become a unashamed cash grab, makes me sick and never gonna suport again, its just toxic dev.-greed, according to their patreon they make over 10k. a month! for hardly any content release and no end in sight... they doing us dirty.. no surprise

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020

left most upper corner of first page of this thread, this as many other projects hase become a unashamed cash grab, makes me sick and never gonna suport again, its just toxic dev.-greed, according to their patreon they make over 10k. a month! for hardly any content release and no end in sight... they doing us dirty.. no surprise
right...an endless Marathon :LOL:

Reactions: ByronBurkey

villhadig

May 20, 2018

Yeah I gotta be honest, as much as I like Claire's Quest (as it is), the fact that they earn 11.5k a month and is now releasing a patch that basically adds 4 new scenes and some bug fixes after 10 months while others like Messman on The Pilgrimage makes like 4 times that amount of content a month, alone and on a quarter of the budget is incredibly weird.

ByronBurkey

Jan 14, 2019
Yeah I gotta be honest, as much as I like Claire's Quest (as it is), the fact that they earn 11.5k a month and is now releasing a patch that basically adds 4 new scenes and some bug fixes after 10 months while others like Messman on The Pilgrimage makes like 4 times that amount of content a month, alone and on a quarter of the budget is incredibly weird.
Like a said a page or two back ''money''

they build a naive fanbase with good and proper work, and then they realized that instead of finishing a project and risk a loss of income due to being in between projects, or starting a project that might lose them some support on patreon they should just continue on as long as possible.
And so they just milk the ever-living shit out of this project and aslong as their remain dumb-ass people who fall for their bullshit excuses and keep paying them for virtually NO return on that investment... nothing will change.. and trust me.. the entire industry is drenched in this toxic attitude.. and why not? people are stupid enough to fall for it..

''but they have already finished a project'' - who cares??! that was then, this is now... for more then 8 fucking years...

''But the fanbase keeps demanding new content outside of their main story'' - you think they mind being payed indefinitely? wake up!

''they are working on two projects at once'' - NO!! they are neglecting one and keeping those fans on the backburner but still collecting their money each month...

''You don't pay them, why should they listen to you??'' - stop kidding yourselves... Why would I pay for this bullshit? their greed and slow-ass (or even no-ass) progress is the whole reason I will never pay them again...

anything else??

It might be obvious but I really hate this toxic-ass approach in this entire industry...
You are promising a finished project and THAT is why you are supported by people...

sorry for the ranting guys.. it just really bugs the shit out of me :S

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
Like a said a page or two back ''money''

they build a naive fanbase with good and proper work, and then they realized that instead of finishing a project and risk a loss of income due to being in between projects, or starting a project that might lose them some support on patreon they should just continue on as long as possible.
And so they just milk the ever-living shit out of this project and aslong as their remain dumb-ass people who fall for their bullshit excuses and keep paying them for virtually NO return on that investment... nothing will change.. and trust me.. the entire industry is drenched in this toxic attitude.. and why not? people are stupid enough to fall for it..

''but they have already finished a project'' - who cares??! that was then, this is now... for more then 8 fucking years...

''But the fanbase keeps demanding new content outside of their main story'' - you think they mind being payed indefinitely? wake up!

''they are working on two projects at once'' - NO!! they are neglecting one and keeping those fans on the backburner but still collecting their money each month...

''You don't pay them, why should they listen to you??'' - stop kidding yourselves... Why would I pay for this bullshit? their greed and slow-ass (or even no-ass) progress is the whole reason I will never pay them again...

anything else??

It might be obvious but I really hate this toxic-ass approach in this entire industry...
You are promising a finished project and THAT is why you are supported by people...

sorry for the ranting guys.. it just really bugs the shit out of me :S
Patronizing(funding)is different from purchasing. In the past, aristocrats generously supplied one or many artists to show their affection for the artist's art, somehow also displaying they were "well-civilized", it wasn't necessarily for aristocrats to expect anything back. Thus, we can never rule out the possibility that there are true loves of devs on Patreon.com; love is blind. Or, they are just showing off their wealth like what aristocrats did in the medieval era. Conclusively, they obtain a very different motivation from those who want to see more content and make it worthwhile.

Unquestionably, such a "virtue" looks unreasonable in a capitalized world. However, this might be the only way for amateurs who can never make their way into the industry to survive. Ideally, people should never pay for something that hasn't been built, many of us would never consider paying for an unfinished game on Steam. However, such a kinky, sexually violent, incestuous game that is full of bestiality, bloody slaughter, and other "horrendous, depraved, grotesque" scenes would never get money from a publisher to release on Steam. None of such games will get investment, this is a "sinful" genre that has been forsaken by the gaming industry.

This is the actual problem, yet there is no solution. If we were able to find a lot of games like this on Steam, most of us would buy the completed games from Steam, who would bother to come here and keep "waiting"?

This is not the world we choose to be in, but this is the only world we have.

Last edited:
Reactions: bobi121

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
Will you update the game?
Yes, when they are ready they will make it available. Aim for April of this year.

1.jpg

I don't remember, but someone asked about stuff ? Is that what it was about ?
COSPLAY PACK COLLECTION: MIKOMI HOKINA COSPLAY PACK (AS CLAIRE FROM CLAIRE'S QUEST)

MIKOMI HOKINA COSPAY PACK (AS JUNO FROM OVERGROWN: GENESIS)

Last edited:
Reactions: OUndrAnt

nickelpower

Jun 1, 2022
Yes, when they are ready they will make it available. Aim for April of this year.

View attachment 3278059

I don't remember, but someone asked about stuff ? Is that what it was about ?
COSPLAY PACK COLLECTION: MIKOMI HOKINA COSPLAY PACK (AS CLAIRE FROM CLAIRE'S QUEST)
Mega
MIKOMI HOKINA COSPAY PACK (AS JUNO FROM OVERGROWN: GENESIS) Mega
is it really going to be just 4 quests/4 scenes after a whole year?

phillibuster

Apr 2, 2019
I got a couple of questions for the community here.
1. is it possible to avoid banging any guys?
2. is there any consistent lesbian/futanari content, beyond the few pics shown?

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes