Lisa55

Mar 9, 2019
Hi, can anyone tell me what I am suppose to do in this? "learn more about the invasion of monsters on the continent, by finding a scholar of current event?" I have searched everywhere in valos - outer city, still confused. Thanks

Papallymo

Apr 13, 2024
Hi, can anyone tell me what I am suppose to do in this? "learn more about the invasion of monsters on the continent, by finding a scholar of current event?" I have searched everywhere in valos - outer city, still confused. Thanks
There is a guy in a house, not the library, it is in the south east part of the town the quest tells you to look, might be inner or outer Valos. The building he is in does look not special and has no markings as far as i remember. He does send you on a lot of main story quests.

Reactions: Lisa55

Balddog

Mar 3, 2021
I can't wait until Claire has sex with Marie. She's one of the characters that I love in this game, which is why I go and rescue her every time I start a new game. Though I wonder if Peony would get a sex scene with Claire in the future? Cause I do like Peony's character design.

Papallymo

Apr 13, 2024
I can't wait until Claire has sex with Marie. She's one of the characters that I love in this game, which is why I go and rescue her every time I start a new game. Though I wonder if Peony would get a sex scene with Claire in the future? Cause I do like Peony's character design.
Dont even remember a Marie. Have to pay more attention.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Dont even remember a Marie. Have to pay more attention.
Rivermont branch, she's the one in the cell next to your mother that warns her the Pigmen are mixing something in the drinking water. Only way you can save her is by completing Rivermont in the least amount of days possible, take an extra day and she's getting railed by the Pigboss.

Reactions: o7sniip

funny feller

Sep 16, 2019
Rivermont branch, she's the one in the cell next to your mother that warns her the Pigmen are mixing something in the drinking water. Only way you can save her is by completing Rivermont in the least amount of days possible, take an extra day and she's getting railed by the Pigboss.
kinda sad we dont see pigboss railing claire or mother the same way he does marrie
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

funny feller

Sep 16, 2019
peony? which one was that?

codrus

Oct 12, 2019
In case the dev visits here. Bug report: this bug may only apply for Linux versions, since it is a filename-case issue for v0.25.1

In the refugee town, you get to a point where it says it cannot load img file: ui/Stat_Por_Fx.png What I had to do was duplicate Stat_Por_FX.png and change the 'X' to lowercase for the duplicated img.

Normally I don't play these types of RPG's, but I am loving this game! Such great writing and erotic content--keep up the great work!

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Someone remember what must be done to have Beth/Gale to the ranch ? i made everyone move to Chermont and i've talked to Beth, then she disappear, i remember she's with Gale outside the house but i can't go another dog seem to be in the way. Should i progress in the ranger story ? (i had to doalmost everything again) or something else. Thank you.

Last edited:

DanteR12

Jun 21, 2024
Nice game, but features one of the most annoying ways of doing quest related development: All quest lines are unfinished and waiting, not like "one is finished, you can end it and wait for the others". No, every quest line ends right when stuff becomes interesting.

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
Nice game, but features one of the most annoying ways of doing quest related development: All quest lines are unfinished and waiting, not like "one is finished, you can end it and wait for the others". No, every quest line ends right when stuff becomes interesting.
From what I've read the devs are aware of that and only now they are changing to do a whole quest from start to end instead of putting bits and pieces spread around the content. I think it was mostly because they choose to please their supporters instead of having a well developed scope to follow since the game was meant to end after leaving the continent.

Balddog

Mar 3, 2021
Someone remember what must be done to have Beth/Gale to the ranch ? i made everyone move to Chermont and i've talked to Beth, then she disappear, i remember she's with Gale outside the house but i can't go another dog seem to be in the way. Should i progress in the ranger story ? (i had to doalmost everything again) or something else. Thank you.
To find Beth she's in the room next to her house in Chermont. The entrance is directly to the left of the house in the back. Like it's connected to the house, just a separate room. It took me a bit to find it myself.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
To find Beth she's in the room next to her house in Chermont. The entrance is directly to the left of the house in the back. Like it's connected to the house, just a separate room. It took me a bit to find it myself.
I was hoping for some more Beth content instead of that other girl with the bull.

Reactions: JustShiro
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes