VN Ren'Py Abandoned Clara Corruption [v1.1] [Hungry Lips]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

hungrylips

Dec 26, 2019
If it's an initial release you should probably name it 0.1 not 1.0. I usually assume 1.0 games are finished games.
I am new here, i didnt know thats why i named it 1.0 , thank you.

I appreciate any criticism and help from everyone.

Tranquilo0326

Sep 30, 2019
Corruption is my favorite. although This game is too short to valuate, I wanna say this two things.

1. Every dirty old man in this game looks perfect. This guys look very ugly and old. i love it.

2. And female MC looks good too.
but background quality is little disappointment.

Anyway, I think this game has a potential. So, I'm looking forward to next update!

P.S. Personally I hope father-daughter things will be in this game. That's real Corruption is.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
davidsual dude, wtf is that review? "Game bad, don't download" is not a review, i wanted to check what's good or bad about this game before downloading, your review told me nothing.
Too many people think that the purpose of reviews are to punish the dev and make them feel bad. You can give the game a bad review without making your own review suck. Talk about what displeased you and why, and what pleased you and why. Finish with constructive recommendations.

If you don't want to do that, then just delete your review before posting.

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
I am new here, i didnt know thats why i named it 1.0 , thank you.

I appreciate any criticism and help from everyone.
Looks very attractive ... I see there are both father and brother - so, Lords save you from incest, take pity on your prosperous start up (y)

Reactions: hungrylips

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Clara Corruption [v1.1] Hungry Lips

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.11 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.09 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 139 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 121 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes