VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Clara's Love Hotel [v1.0 Special Edition] [Dumb Koala Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Marcellogo

Oh my! This is a concentrate the LEWDEST, MOST AROUSING and IMPRESSIVE concentrate of smut possible!
    Certainly in its own genre (I mean a VISUAL NOVEL with scarce if not non existent choices to be made) it's a masterpiece.
    Girl are extremely beautiful and well designed, with a decisive improvement to even the other Dumb Koala releases.
    It's also involves a lot of scenes and each one of them is long and breathtaking.
    Lesbian sex is the focal point and it is extremely well done but bi scenes have their own perks.
    Certainly, it is going really hard on contents, prostitution, incest and so on, so certainly not for the faint of heart.
    Actually, as it is a collection of smut scenes, it could go on for a lot of time, so let's keep on checking for successive updates!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Saltwater Frog

The animation and renders are great with some very hot scenes. It's fairly short and very linear, wich highlights its only real problem , that there isn't more of it. I'm eagerly awaiting more and I want to check out everything 3lse the developer has made.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

ognimalf

Incredibly hot little game, with multiple hot scenes to pick from. It's short, sweet and to the point, but doesn't feel like you're rushing through it at all. The dialogue is alright. The art is solid. The animations are okay. They're better than nothing and they get the job done. You can even unlock all the scenes from the menu if you're really lazy! Overall awesome game.

Edit: Since my review, the creator has added many, many more fantastic scenes. All the more reason to try this one out!
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1044747

Girls just wanna have fun

I once visited the Niagara Falls - they were almost as impressive as the squirting girls in Clara's Love Hotel.

On a more serious note:
    I just came across Dumb Koala's visual - or rather: kinetic - novels today and I approve.

I'm a sucker for petite girls with cute faces and beautiful eyes - so the character models in her stories tick almost all the boxes for me (boob sizes of the younger girls could be slightly bigger, but hey...).

The characters are complemented by decent (at times even fantastic) renders & animations, smoking hot lewd scenes (squirting, yay!) plus well written dialogue and story bits.

I wished some of the stories were a bit more fleshed out, though.
    Clara's Love Hotel is a step in the right direction - unfortunately, I'm not particularly fond of the setting.

I would love to read a longer visual novel with a more down-to-earth story (that goes beyond a succession of frivolities) one day - maybe within a family setting following the everyday life (and smut) of Abigail, her husband (?) and the twin daughters.
    I think Dumb Koala's previous work is proof enough that she'd be able to pull it off.

Speaking of which - if you haven't checked them out yet, I'd like to recommend some of her other stories, particularly:

- Betflix
    - Movie Night
    - My Mom's Secret

- Vicky's Investigation

All of them relatively short, but nonetheless very hot kinetic novels.

There's also Teacher's Pet, but for some reason I didn't like it as much as the other stories.

*puts on diving equipment*
    Alright, girls. Time for the grand finale, the great flood. Bring it on!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Sesinho

I dont like to give 5 stars to games easily, and this one is not perfect. Like other games of this dev there is something missing to actually make them 5 stars, which would mean that it is a masterpiece. This is my opinon, of course.

But graphics are totally different from what you usually see around here, and they are quite decent. there are good perks here that only a few have like the narrative, not only text but visually, including face expressions and trying to make the player understand or feel the emotions of the characters, and so on.
    And there is not much here cause these emotions are mostly "horny" "shy" "wiling", is not very complex, but those are present, even if the "game" is quite straightforward.

What i dont like about these games are some dialogues maybe and the pace, cause everything happens so fast, and this one is not different.
    IT doesnt offer much context to the story, it just throws you right into it.
    Then of course relies on good story telling to make you forget and sell you the story, but still, this is what i miss in this game and others from this particular dev.

Maybe im biased, who knows? (well done lolis have that effect) but despite these small flaws i still think they are awesome short stories.

This particular one seems to be longer, and aded to the fact that it has hot scenes, even if sometimes dialogues are kind of cringy i think it deserves 5 stars.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Specter2470

Koala has fucking gone and done it again!
    He's taken a simple premise, and has turned it around into something super sexy!
    The girls are top fucking tier sexy, the time spent was super fucking hot, and it's only V0.1!
    I'm so glad this is not another 'one-and-done" like his other works. This one could be the crown jewel in the Koala Collection, and should not be missed!
    I'm looking forward to future updates
    Thank you, Koala. You're amazing
  7. 5.00 star(s)

TexOperator

Version 0.1

If you played Dumb Koala's previous works, you will immediately feel at home with this one. Take note, while Clara's Love Hotel offers a lesbian and a bi route, the focus, as of v0.1, heavily leans towards lesbian content.

As in the other Dumb Koala VNs, the story is minimalistic, carrying the core like a subtle packaging. Essentially, you are stumbling from one sex scene into another, showing off 2 gorgeous teen girls going at it in different ways. The animations are smooth loops, which are well placed during the acts.

Since seemingly early in development, there isn't too much content yet, but the scenes in the current version are incredibly hot, even showing the main actresses in different roles. The dialogues are well written, fitting, and spice things up the classical Dumb Koala way.

I enjoyed my first visit in Clara's Love Hotel, and I'm absolutely excited for more content. 10/10!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Tagfalter

Nice start and totally looking forward to were this leads.
    Even tho it's a bit weird for a virgin to act like that, tbh - not playing the game for logics.
    Highly suggest readin, sicne the writing is worth it.