Unity Clawrious Simulator Lite [v0.52] [Luzian]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1639754255537.png

Overview:
Welcome to: Clawrious Simulator If you've got a thing for paws, then this might be a game for you!​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-17
Release Date: 2021-12-14
Developer: Luzian -
Censored: No
Version: 0.52
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - - -

Thanks for the share BaasB

1639754334847.png 1639754378168.png 1639754385839.png 1639754396198.png

itiosolis

Aug 20, 2021
"Talons" is only for birds who are considered a bird of pray. Anything like Eagles, Falcons, Hawks, Ospreys, & Owls, it would be "talons". Other birds it would be "Claws".
All talons are a type of claw, but not all claws are talons.

Edit. Crap. THIS is what my first comment on this site is... Stupid childhood me and his love of animal factoids :censored:

Last edited:

eUTCnFFGYbNT

Jun 3, 2019
Okay I don't really judge people but god furies are into weird things.
I mean I'm into weird stuff as well but..I don't think I'll ever get furies

tikkah

Oct 25, 2017
They could have made an actual h game but they wasted their potential on feet. Not even feet, talons. Sheesh.

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
Okay I don't really judge people but god furies are into weird things.
I mean I'm into weird stuff as well but..I don't think I'll ever get furies
There are people who hate hentai 'cause they can't manage to see drawings as humans.
The fact that we are able to enjoy, is because our head/brain/imagination are able to extend our perception of reality and see these things as a something that we can feel attracted to. And obviously: different people have different possibilities of extent.
And them we have that things of animals even in reality, from tail plugs to playboy bunnies. We also have kemonomimis. I believe that it's because we have an idea of how these animals are like, and how some characteristics of them are also appealing on humans, like the loyalty of dogs, cuteness of cats and even sex drive of bunnies and huge penises of horses. And them we have such "humans with animal parts" beings that is more "acceptable" than "full furries", all because these "animal parts" give us the (sometimes subconscious) idea that the "human" carries such appealing features.
Putting these two together, I believe that people who like furries and all their kind (including scalies and avians) are people who like this idea of "humans with animal characteristics" but with great ability of this "extension of perception of reality", which allows them to enjoy such strange things.

Note¹: Talking about "interesting animal features", I believe that booth avians and draconians (I don't remember if the last word exists) fall into the same thing of "flying animal", where the idea of flying is strongly related with freedom in human cultures, so the person who likes this kind of furry, also likes free persons.
Note²: I'm not a furry. I even have some kind of fear from them, since my displaced "uncanny valley graph" puts them on my "uncanny part". I'm just trying to understand them.
Note³: This text is copyrighted by me. If you use them without authorization, know you are being a pirate like the rest of this site... Just kidding! Just don't be a asshole and if you grab my super special awesome ideas and make a best seller, admit you saw something on a "strange" site.

DefinitelyNotDave

Sep 20, 2020
There are people who hate hentai 'cause they can't manage to see drawings as humans.
The fact that we are able to enjoy, is because our head/brain/imagination are able to extend our perception of reality and see these things as a something that we can feel attracted to. And obviously: different people have different possibilities of extent.
And them we have that things of animals even in reality, from tail plugs to playboy bunnies. We also have kemonomimis. I believe that it's because we have an idea of how these animals are like, and how some characteristics of them are also appealing on humans, like the loyalty of dogs, cuteness of cats and even sex drive of bunnies and huge penises of horses. And them we have such "humans with animal parts" beings that is more "acceptable" than "full furries", all because these "animal parts" give us the (sometimes subconscious) idea that the "human" carries such appealing features.
Putting these two together, I believe that people who like furries and all their kind (including scalies and avians) are people who like this idea of "humans with animal characteristics" but with great ability of this "extension of perception of reality", which allows them to enjoy such strange things.

Note¹: Talking about "interesting animal features", I believe that booth avians and draconians (I don't remember if the last word exists) fall into the same thing of "flying animal", where the idea of flying is strongly related with freedom in human cultures, so the person who likes this kind of furry, also likes free persons.
Note²: I'm not a furry. I even have some kind of fear from them, since my displaced "uncanny valley graph" puts them on my "uncanny part". I'm just trying to understand them.
Note³: This text is copyrighted by me. If you use them without authorization, know you are being a pirate like the rest of this site... Just kidding! Just don't be a asshole and if you grab my super special awesome ideas and make a best seller, admit you saw something on a "strange" site.
Yeah, that's pretty accurate, I personally like to call it the Kirk Complex.

Although I will say, this site does have a very (for lack of a better word) specific selection of furry games. Like this, for instance. Literal bird feet. I don't mean to offend anybody, but that's a pretty damn specific fetish. This is also a very atypical style, again no offense.

Most furry art, far more often than not, leans heavily into the humanoid aspects of anthropomorphism while also being inspired by either American cartoons from the 90s or 90s anime. This typically keeps the uncanny valley in check, at least in my personal opinion. The Adventures of Kincaid is a good example of a solid game with a more typical style, I'll let you judge it for yourself.