CCCC2C

Jan 4, 2018
(V0.9.2) there's an infinite dick growth bug. after using 1 penis pump, my dick continues to grow every morning, to the point that the dick's image becomes corrupted blank image :)

Last edited:

Xtirp8

Oct 27, 2018
Hi, can anyone help, I'm a little confused. The game files are all .mp4 videos, I edit the files in the converter and also convert them to .mp4, but they don't show up in the game. Here are two files, 1 is converted by me and doesn't show in the game, and 2 is the original video.

View attachment 1.mp4.txt View attachment 2.mp4.txt

What are the settings there and how to convert properly for this game? I just want to change / add some files, but I can not.

P.S. Why are the developers so disrespectful to the players? Is it so hard to find a better quality video? It's not 2013, it's already 2022.

Last edited:

PiKaArtz

Nov 22, 2020
Hi, can anyone help, I'm a little confused. The game files are all .mp4 videos, I edit the files in the converter and also convert them to .mp4, but they don't show up in the game. Here are two files, 1 is converted by me and doesn't show in the game, and 2 is the original video.

View attachment 1976956 View attachment 1976957

What are the settings there and how to convert properly for this game? I just want to change / add some files, but I can not.

P.S. Why are the developers so disrespectful to the players? Is it so hard to find a better quality video? It's not 2013, it's already 2022.

Its interesting, because normally it should work. As far as i know QSP uses HTML to link media files and as long the file name and the file format is the same than mentioned in the HTML Code it should work.

I tried to reproduce the issue but i can´t. Your converted file seems good and my test file wich is bigger and in full HD shows in the game (Meta Data is in the "1.txt" file). This can´t be the issue.

So i tried to convert a MOV file in a mp4 file and the converted file showed up in the game. If you are interested at the Meta Data it´s the file called "2.txt"

Maybe try to convert the original file into a mp4 again with a different service. I don´t know which QSP Version you´re using but i tested it with QSP 1.9 by Sonnix.

I´m sorry i´m not able to help you with this but if you find the solution i really want to know.

PS: After looking again in my Meta Data files and comparing it to your converted file it shows me that in your file the Encoder Settings are missing. This might be the issue. Try to convert the original file again because there went something wrong

Xtirp8

Oct 27, 2018
Its interesting, because normally it should work. As far as i know QSP uses HTML to link media files and as long the file name and the file format is the same than mentioned in the HTML Code it should work.

I tried to reproduce the issue but i can´t. Your converted file seems good and my test file wich is bigger and in full HD shows in the game (Meta Data is in the "1.txt" file). This can´t be the issue.

So i tried to convert a MOV file in a mp4 file and the converted file showed up in the game. If you are interested at the Meta Data it´s the file called "2.txt"

Maybe try to convert the original file into a mp4 again with a different service. I don´t know which QSP Version you´re using but i tested it with QSP 1.9 by Sonnix.

I´m sorry i´m not able to help you with this but if you find the solution i really want to know.

PS: After looking again in my Meta Data files and comparing it to your converted file it shows me that in your file the Encoder Settings are missing. This might be the issue. Try to convert the original file again because there went something wrong
And what program did you use to convert? I use Movavi, trying Videoproc- same result.

plong

Mar 16, 2019
You don't seem to grasp the realities of making a game with over 9000 media files and the work that has gone into sourcing them while at the same time keeping the size of the game down. If we take the example of the file you "converted" the video files would then have a total size of about 5GB (a 15x increase in size).

The only one being disrespectful here is you complaining about developers not making games in the way you want. If you don't like what they are doing you are free to either not play them or actually make your own game.

Reactions: Dixon Butz

Xtirp8

Oct 27, 2018
@PiKaArtz hm, trying convert in online services without any settings and changes- its work. WTF))
I don't want to use inconvenient online services for this purpose. I'm stuck. i don't know what's wrong.

Xtirp8

Oct 27, 2018
You don't seem to grasp the realities of making a game with over 9000 media files and the work that has gone into sourcing them while at the same time keeping the size of the game down. If we take the example of the file you "converted" the video files would then have a total size of about 5GB (a 15x increase in size).

The only one being disrespectful here is you complaining about developers not making games in the way you want. If you don't like what they are doing you are free to either not play them or actually make your own game.
Maybe I'm too harsh in my statements, but I'm well aware of how such games are developed. I've already redesigned several "abandoned" games for myself, with content expanded several times over. This, first of all.

And secondly, put the game in the video lasting 3-5 seconds and the bitrate below 500, it's such a thing. And I'm not alone in this opinion, here he has a guy who above dumped the files in general, one clip in FHD and duration of 13 minutes)))

I would have taken this game because the story is interesting. But given that it is not abandoned so far, and it makes sense to change the code I do not, because updates still go sometimes.

PiKaArtz

Nov 22, 2020
@Xtirp8

And what program did you use to convert? I use Movavi, trying Videoproc- same result.
For my test i converted it over a online service. I tested out Blender for the converting job but it seems i need a closer look at the settings, because my test video doesn´t show up after converting it via Blender for some reason i can´t explain. I think online converting may be the best option.

Xtirp8

Oct 27, 2018

I think I found the problem and the solution, but my skills are not enough to solve it( I guess I have to go to the developer(

Dixon Butz

Apr 8, 2017
Image replacer for the Random folder v1.5

Last edited:

PiKaArtz

Nov 22, 2020
I can confirm it works i used the "Vimeo Youtube HQ 1080p60" preset and the "Very Fast 1080p30" preset both videos are showing up. Just make sure you´re using the H.264 (x264) encoder, it´s what i used in my tests, (you can check it under the "video" tab in the Video Encoder Settings).

Reactions: Dixon Butz

Xtirp8

Oct 27, 2018
I can confirm it works i used the "Vimeo Youtube HQ 1080p60" preset and the "Very Fast 1080p30" preset both videos are showing up. Just make sure you´re using the H.264 (x264) encoder, it´s what i used in my tests, (you can check it under the "video" tab in the Video Encoder Settings).
Nope, still doesn't work. Even using different standard presets, and the encoder is h.264, I did not make any adjustments. I do not understand why. The video I converted from the website works, but sometimes it freezes when I play it several times in a row. And the video converted in HandBrake does not show at all.

PiKaArtz

Nov 22, 2020
Nope, still doesn't work. Even using different standard presets, and the encoder is h.264, I did not make any adjustments. I do not understand why. The video I converted from the website works, but sometimes it freezes when I play it several times in a row. And the video converted in HandBrake does not show at all.
Yeah i know what you mean. My mistake i didn´t saw that you need to check "Web Optimized" in the "Summary" Tab. If it isn´t checked it won´t work. (Google Drive Link) hope it helps

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes