Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I found out that there is a a "emergency exit" or such if you go into the phone and the cogwheel/settings/options button I think it was, it brings you out of any blank screens.

Just checked, phone -> bottom right button -> bottom left "Emergency Escape".
Thank you

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
There are some variables issues sometimes introduced by using OLD saves prior to 3.1/3.2. Some behind the scenes stuff was refactored between 2.x and 3.x. As for "Blank screen" events, those are few and far between in my experience. Outside of the camgirl one, that i know of.. theres not many other "common" instances of getting a blank screen.

IF you get a "blank screen" situation.. SAY where you encountered it. Without saying where you were and what option you picked, its going to be harder for Mug to fix it. Post either on the TFGS thread (more active over there) or if you post it and make it clear, I will repost it over there for you.

SSiKK

Sep 29, 2019
Is there some relationship ( couple ) sex scene, not just going to cinema or other, cause sometimes when i go more in end of the game i can't go to park, cinema or other, i meet new people but cannot really have relationship with them

SSiKK

Sep 29, 2019
Is it possible via qsp editor, to have a pregnant character? Cause now i am roaming in the game and it's still the same thing, I don't know what the julia story brought but i'm not able to end it for now cause i can't go back to fairhaven ( i'm in kelly's apartment ).

DjSoul

Mar 29, 2018
i hate to ask for stuff but can anyone upload the media pack on MEGA? im tired of my crappy internet disconnecting so the download restarts when its alomst done...:cry:

sailer

Nov 8, 2017
I'm this bug with v0.3.3 (and before)

1589870857416.png

I'm Looking in qsp and it would be related to: npc_quest['npc_1','maleFlash']

EDIT: Sorry I realized that I am not using qsp player 1.9

Last edited:

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Mega
Dev updated 0.3.3 actually, there was a bug will crash qsp player 1.9 with early version 0.3.3 and dev had it fixed.
Thanks, just came on here to figure out why old 3.3 was destroying my shit haha. maybe he should haved named fix 3.3a because i'm sure we arent alone

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Just an fyi for any interested. Currently (ver 3.3) if you use the pregnancy test in your medicine cabinet, you will not only always get a negative result, but if you take the test to initially confirm you are, it will delete the pregnancy. Instead, go to Advanced Medical Industries to confirm your status if you want a positive result. At least this has been the case for my game.

RexUniverse

Nov 9, 2018
Okay, I'm really just damn confused about the images stuff. I have no idea what the hell I'm doing wrong, this feels like it needs a video to explain it because either I'm dumb or I haven't downloaded other images and I'm starting to give up

Reactions: StFranzisk

RexUniverse

Nov 9, 2018
Finally, got it working. I needed all the packs. So, question, my character starts as girl with a dick but something changes during it? Like how she get a pussy?

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
So explaining again.. for images... -DOWNLOAD ALL THE PACKS- Better yet if you go to the TFGS page and download whatever "old" Images files are posted there if you are possibly missing any. Not sure how maintained the F95 download image pack is.

Then make an Images folder where the .qsp gamefile is, and put them in there. The only pictures that are known missing are some of the character face images for some hair colors and the ponytail hair style. Any other missing images might actually be a missing an image pack, or not yet developed content.

As for Rex, yes, starts as a shemale, can then either continue on the fem path to get a vagina, or can "resist". Theres more content of course for the fem path than the male one, but there are some there.

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
Finally, got it working. I needed all the packs. So, question, my character starts as girl with a dick but something changes during it? Like how she get a pussy?
Do AMI paid trails, the one called 'Male Birth Control'.
Fastest one in game for now I think.
And others trails will change other parts.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I hope this game avoids the pitfalls of its spiritual predecessors.

Massive scope, lack of focus/too many branches, and eventual abandonment. I would like to see a game like this developed into a modular, open source format so its more community driven than single developers.

Good luck to the Dev. I'll probably check this out when its further down the line of development when I know it won't be dropped
:) Shameless self-plug incoming then. My project does exactly that which is why there hasnt been a public update for a bit. To make something more community driven requires at least a half-decent and clean core framwork which all the others never had - they where not meant to be community driven at time of invention thus lack both documentation and ease to extend them without getting constant headaches.

Reactions: AppleSoftInc
3.20 star(s) 21 Votes