raska42

Feb 16, 2018
Can you become a woman without the male birth control?
Yep, you're actually intended to become female the normal way. The lab transform is for people who don't care for sissification and would prefer to do a mostly female start (like myself). Even if it's not your thing, I'd recommend you play it right at least once to get a feel for the intended speed, stuff can get a bit weird if you goo to fast.

Slipperyminx

Feb 9, 2020
You can try this. In your Clean Slate game directory you should have a file called qqsp.ini make a back up of it just encase. Then replace the file with this version. I had to upload the ini as a zip file because this site doesn't allow you to upload ini files.
This Fixed my images from not showing up

Reactions: smith66

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
Can't play, no images at all, how can I mount the game with the last cheat mod, have already dounload all since the version 6.0

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
Here's someone who made fantastic use of their COVID-19 time XD

GJ to the dev, hope they can keep it up, this game has grown so fast and so well, it's absolutely refreshing in the X rated games department..

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Can't play, no images at all, how can I mount the game with the last cheat mod, have already dounload all since the version 6.0
This problem was discussed about 5 posts above yours... since it comes up regular I made a trouble shooting here.

I keep getting an error about calcstats line 504 code 118
That is ... surprising. Calcstats only got 490 lines... what version do you use? When does the error appear?

can you avoid feminisation and go for a full gay route in this game?
Technically the game considers the MC a female. Actually you start with a female head / face and a male body. So, if you can deal with that, you may give it a try. Dev plans for a male / becoming a (full) male again path later.

Last edited:
Reactions: perles75

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
Beter quit to try, can't see the images,already have posted one post on that thread and it have sended me to previous posts, as wat I need are one clear explanation about how to mount that game with cheat mood included, and I just see partial explanations about how to do that, it is beter forguet that game who are for pros not for morons like me lol.

Last edited:

Dagerdese

Dec 10, 2019
Even if it's not your thing, I'd recommend you play it right at least once to get a feel for the intended speed, stuff can get a bit weird if you goo to fast.
Important to point out is that if "your thing" doesn't include hard gay rape, that's within the realms of possibilities. And that's way past the point of something minor you can simply not pay much mind to if that indeed is not your thing.

Since you can just become a full woman right from the start I'm fine with it, but I'd really like to see the a tomboy path, wouldn't really need to adjust the attitude or personality of the PC a great deal. Most dialogue refers to the PC's aversion to being feminine with not many mentions of the past gender.

Degeneracy

Nov 15, 2017
Don't know where to send the bug reports but blank screen on one of the new ones. Hooters boss after few after work sessions he gropes your ass(pic with red dress) but no options or text, unsure if its's a cheat version bug or base game.

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
What is with the homeless guy? He says he can help me but says it temporary. I keep try to go back to him everyday but all I get is a message saying "I have no reason to be here." Is he actually in the game and I am missing something or is the homeless guy a "In development" stage?

Soulesssone

Dec 7, 2017
That is ... surprising. Calcstats only got 490 lines... what version do you use? When does the error appear?
It's the latest version, I tried to play it with the last update but I got the same thing so I tried now.
The error appears when you get to the end of the intro, it immediate stops the game.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
It's the latest version, I tried to play it with the last update but I got the same thing so I tried now.
The error appears when you get to the end of the intro, it immediate stops the game.
Attached a fresh save and the qqsp.ini, you may try both if you like

Don't know where to send the bug reports but blank screen on one of the new ones. Hooters boss after few after work sessions he gropes your ass(pic with red dress) but no options or text, unsure if its's a cheat version bug or base game.
Dev works on Patreon and TFGames.com.

I still get some syntax error, although not as often as b4
What exactly you mean? You may also try to replace the attached .ini

What is with the homeless guy? He says he can help me but says it temporary. I keep try to go back to him everyday but all I get is a message saying "I have no reason to be here." Is he actually in the game and I am missing something or is the homeless guy a "In development" stage?
The homless guy is "The Shaman" and the opponent to the witch, he has a place in the story later.

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes