• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Jul 25, 2019
just wondering i did the big paper company quest for Ryan to take over but now every time i try to go in it says closed for renovations. how long till they are open again?

rafkin

Dec 13, 2019
  • you can now move, more or less at will, up and down the gender spectrum. So if you're at a spot where, for example, an *increase* in breast size is bad then it would stand to reason that a *decrease* in size is a good thing.
Can someone explain this better? This doesn't sounds like I get to choose my bust size. It sounds like if I'm trying to be more masculine, the breast size will decrease?

My problem with this game has always been I end up with ridiculously huge knockers if I go more feminine. I can't figure out how to make choices to be more female without getting a GGG bra size.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
  • you can now move, more or less at will, up and down the gender spectrum. So if you're at a spot where, for example, an *increase* in breast size is bad then it would stand to reason that a *decrease* in size is a good thing.
Can someone explain this better? This doesn't sounds like I get to choose my bust size. It sounds like if I'm trying to be more masculine, the breast size will decrease?

My problem with this game has always been I end up with ridiculously huge knockers if I go more feminine. I can't figure out how to make choices to be more female without getting a GGG bra size.
Going to the gym and lifting weights will make your breast size go down. It doesn't happen instantly it will take a few times lifting weights and sleeping for them to go down 1 size. You can also just open your phone, scroll to the bottom, open the cheat menu, click on the tab at the top right, then click on the button just above pregnant (labeled cheat wheel or something like that), then change pretty much anything about your character, except cock size (you have to do that through save editor by loading your save and searching for "dick" and look for mcdick (enter 5) and mcdicksize (enter 17), download and replace and you got a decent one).

Reactions: rafkin

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Can someone clean up the downloads? Everything is split into like 5 downloads for a small game.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Is there more male protag content or is it still mostly just another Girl Life game?

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Hi there i made a compressed version of the game v0-8-9-2b
from 1.1 GB to 393 MB

Jun 20, 2017
Simple cheat qsp that you can click on the stats and disable there decay as time passes. For Arousal this disable the increase. This doesn't stop events that remove stats, only as time passes.

Anyone have ideas for more cheats or interested in how a system works feel free to ask. I might look into it.

Update V2.
Added time cheats. No idea if they will break your game so have fun.
Warning be careful using this in scenes. In order to update the time I made it reload the area. May break stuff if your not careful.

Updated to 8.9.4

Updated to 9.0.0

(updated forgot something. Thanks sbycw )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Diasenner

Nov 25, 2020
Simple cheat qsp that you can click on the stats and disable there decay as time passes. For Arousal this disable the increase. This doesn't stop events that remove stats, only as time passes.
Anyone have ideas for more cheats or interested in how a system works feel free to ask. I might look into it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Im having issues with this, i enter them into the console and nothing happens?

Jun 20, 2017
Im having issues with this, i enter them into the console and nothing happens?
I also found this problem. By looking at the QSP file, the correct code should be: gs'generatetraits','assign', 3

Missing assign
Yup, in the generatetraits (class?) file it doesn't call it with assign, so when I made my script to make it into a simple post I forgot about the assign.
What funny is I thought my qsp I edited would break not the damn commands XD

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
This right here?
(explanation of image packs:

• Main Media File - v0.2.12 -- this includes all media from initial version to 0.2.12 If you feel you missed something ealier it should be in this pack.
  • Images File - v0.2.13 -- includes new images with latest release)
I have yet to figure where to get these, I have downloaded all the older files available here and installed the image folder from the oldest to the newest. This helped some for sure :)

However I am still running into images or animations that just are not there.

Does anyone know where to actually get these missing images and animations?

I did find several posts in this thread where someone did have them on Mega, but there not there now :( .

Any help would be appreciated :rolleyes:

Hardor

May 29, 2020
that's a very small update based on the changelog notes. You'll probably be happier if you hold off until 8.10 or 9.0
Compared to the 0.8.7 version that was mentioned on the front page of F95 (before the latest update)?

I am pretty happy already when some of the missing pictures come back, as the game seemed kinda empty on the sex scene side after the old pictures were wiped for replacement...

Hardor

May 29, 2020
This right here?
(explanation of image packs:

• Main Media File - v0.2.12 -- this includes all media from initial version to 0.2.12 If you feel you missed something ealier it should be in this pack.
  • Images File - v0.2.13 -- includes new images with latest release)
I have yet to figure where to get these, I have downloaded all the older files available here and installed the image folder from the oldest to the newest. This helped some for sure :)

However I am still running into images or animations that just are not there.

Does anyone know where to actually get these missing images and animations?

I did find several posts in this thread where someone did have them on Mega, but there not there now :( .

Any help would be appreciated :rolleyes:
I have no idea at which update the older pictures and videos were wiped, but I read on the chain that at some point there was a project to change the pictures to correspond better on the body-type of the character, so my guess would be this is the reason so many pictures are missing. Thus you could go trough the change-logs, see when this happened, try to locate the version before this and replace all the media-files (pics and vids) with the version before this wipe happened.

If you go trough this process, please do inform here how did it go, so others could reproduce the steps if necessary.

Reactions: taglag

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I have no idea at which update the older pictures and videos were wiped, but I read on the chain that at some point there was a project to change the pictures to correspond better on the body-type of the character, so my guess would be this is the reason so many pictures are missing. Thus you could go trough the change-logs, see when this happened, try to locate the version before this and replace all the media-files (pics and vids) with the version before this wipe happened.

If you go trough this process, please do inform here how did it go, so others could reproduce the steps if necessary.
I have access only to the ones that are posted on the OP's front page, all the rest I found in the threads are non working now so as far back as I can go is CleanSlate_v0.8.6. I see other ones mentioned, but I have not been able to find them.

That was what I was hoping someone could point me to where I could find these older Patches. I have been seeking them, but have not been able to find them.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
I have access only to the ones that are posted on the OP's front page, all the rest I found in the threads are non working now so as far back as I can go is CleanSlate_v0.8.6. I see other ones mentioned, but I have not been able to find them.

That was what I was hoping someone could point me to where I could find these older Patches. I have been seeking them, but have not been able to find them.
If you find them please post them. I've done all the same things looking for them and it was told to me that they were redone with the 0.5 version and to download those packs, but everything everywhere was removed before 0.86.
I was then told that they were in the process of updating them to better match the bodies that I'd just have to wait.
I actually like this game, and it is seriously depressing to see that Image not available crap, so NO I can't wait lol.
If I knew how to encode and name them the same way the game is looking for, I've got a few thousand I could just slap there myself. Then I'd be like oh hell yeah pick that one :devilish:

Reactions: taglag

gumpysmock

Oct 18, 2017
Anyone has a walkthrough for the ryan quest? I'm at the point where he's blackmailling me. How do I start the takeover?

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes